SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcc371

OBF AUGUST VACATION swap (pack your bags!)

mcc371
8 years ago

Our Blooming Friends Swap Group [0BF] was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you.
Please be a successful member of GardenWeb and have completed a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be sent to Shirley [Brittneysgran] Please take a moment to read our rules:

1. Have fun!

1. Send your swap by posted deadline for each swap.
  2. No bickering; This is meant to be fun for everyone.
  3. Send things that you yourself would want to receive.
  4. Always include a Delivery Confirmation number and post it when you send the package.
  5. Always post what you receive from your swap partner.
  6. You will be required to replace a swap package that does not make it to your partner, for any reason. Also you'll be required to replace any item that arrive broken or lost in transit. Thank-you!
  7. New members will be required to send their trades first, for the first two swaps.

NOW TO HOW THE SWAP WILL BE PLAYED:

This month we will be offering a fabulous and fun vacation. The twist is you will tell where the trip they are taking is by a story and in this story you will use the plants, items and etc you are sending to them. The trips will be by white elephant with numbers. I will assign each person a number when you join. You can't choose your own number and once a vacation has been chosen by the same person 3 times it is their vacation. You can't steal the same number back from the person who took it from you.

Here is a story example: # 5 Trip to Jamacia- she gets to see a TEQUILA SUNRISE (Aquilegia plant). She and Hubby visit the (ARTEMISIA POWIS CASTLE STATUE). It has a PURPLE DOME (New England Aster). For lunch they have PEACHES AND CREAM (astible) The PEACH BLOSSOMS (astible) are gorgeous here. She decided to return to the motel poolside for a refreshing drink (STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE PKG). The sun rays of the cool water made her a bit chilled, so she covered up. (BEACH TOWEL). She went back to the room and while relaxing on the bed she spotted some reading material. (GARDENING MAGAZINES). She flew home the next day and while she was waiting for her husband she snacked. (CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS).

Everything you put in ( here ) is what the person is getting. This is played like the white elephant game

I know I have some plants that need dividing and other gardening items you can find pretty cheap or even make them handmade if you are creative.

Post your vacations after I assign you a number upon joining as everyone has to decide what they are offering in their box and where their trip is. Then we will take turns picking numbers for our vacation choice. Good Luck!

Tammy

Comments (283)