Houzz Logo Print

Other names for Blum hinge restrictor

Jeff Johnson
8 years ago

I have partial overlay doors. I tried doing a search for a restrictor or limiter for Blum hinges. All I come up with is the full overlay clips. I'm looking for the small white plastic pieces that go into the hinge to limit the door opening too far.

Does anyone know what they are called? Part number or link?

Comments (8)

Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs