SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

Wall color for this dark bathroom

monicakm_gw
8 years ago

I suck at choosing paint colors! It was easy 34 years ago when we built this house and every painted wall was the same color lol. Now most every room is a different color but they all work well together. Next to this bathroom are walls painted a medium warm sage and golden tan. This is my husband's dark dramatic bathroom. This dark charcoal gray tile will be on the floor and tub surround. The listell around the tub surround is 10 inches of Crema Marfil marble with this orb rope liner and the 2 inch orb deco tiles. Sorry I don't have a picture of the exact design, the desktop computer is down. Fixtures are orb. Almost any color will work with the tile so I need something that will work with the granite. We're not crazy about using a light color on the walls. Preferably something brown with red or yellow/orange undertones?? The ceiling will be kilim beige with Dover white crown molding. It is down to the wire for picking out paint and I'm still no closer than I was when we started this last fall. Please help! Oh, although gray would probably look nice on the walls, it won't work in my house.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz