lipoflavanoids for tinnitus?

jrb451
8 years ago

Does this really help?

TIA

Comments (4)

• catherinet
    8 years ago

I've wondered that too, but don't know the answer. I've had tinnitus a long time, and I guess I've gotten used to it. I don't like it though.

jrb451 thanked catherinet
  • shaddy101
    8 years ago

I believe this is a quack remedie, once you have it it is not going away. Learn to live with the noise somehow.

jrb451 thanked shaddy101
  • catherinet
    8 years ago

I've had all sorts of tinnitus. It is such a pain. I developed pulsatile tinnitus too and had a special MRI to make sure my brain vasculature was okay....and it was. It drove me crazy for a long time, but I got used to it.

I've wondered about the lipoflavanoids too. I think I'd try them for a while to see if they worked. I don't think it could hurt you..........but read the fine print first.

jrb451 thanked catherinet
  • shaddy101
    8 years ago

Tried them a few years back, and spent a fortune for nothing, no results of any kind, like glycosimine is for some, works fine, lipoflavoinoids work for some and not for others. There is no guarantee in life on anything but death I guess. What works for one doesn't work for another, and what a darn shame, life is not enjoyable with dizziness, and all the grief that goes along with it.

I too am used to the ringing in ears, matter of fact I don't really hear it anymore, tho I have heard there are some people commit suicide because they can't stand the noise, I must be lucky, I believe mine came on with overuse of some meds, and damaged everything else in process. Tho, i do notice it seems louder at times than others, It is constant buzzing, and never stops, I always say it only stops when I sleep, but then I don't hear it then anyway!

jrb451 thanked shaddy101
Sponsored