SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orchid9798

Is this it? should i call it quits?

orchid9798
8 years ago

I have been with my SO for 6 years, he has 2 daughters from a previous marriage. His ex hates me and makes our lives impossible (or so I thought). So I'm really confused as in what to do with my relationship. I love this man but I can't handle his ex and how he lets her disrespect me. He lets her call me names and never defends me. His reason, "he doesn't want to cause any more drama by defending me" he says "you can't argue with a crazy person". I recently found some emails and text that were exchanged between my SO and his ex. In them they start off talking about the girls but then it quickly changed to her telling him that she is so unhappy being alone, he then goes on to tell her that she has the best live because she has the girls the majority of the time. He then tells her that his life sucks and that he is so unhappy with his life and that he doesn't believe in happiness anymore! She tells him but you have you GF and he says "don't get me started on that. One day I will show you who I really love". When I confronted him he got mad at me for "spying" on him. He turned the whole thing on me and didn't even apologize for what he did. I packed my bags to leave him but he cried and begged me to stay claiming that he loves me. I caved in and stayed. He eventually told me that he said those things because she made him angry but it didn't sound like she was making him angry. He always tells me how much he hates her but now i feel like it was all a lie. I thought we were doing fine, that we were happy but I guess I was wrong. Is this my queue to go?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville