SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
david90531

Weekend project: repotting cuttings and new plants

DavidL.ca
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Over the weekend I completed a few projects that I meant to do since spring (technically it still feels like spring here). Since I don't have backyard or any outdoor space, I did everything in our kitchen as usual...

I started to top dress with turface or the chicken grit these days, I find that gravel sometimes keep the moisture for too long for a couple of plants, plus they don't look too bad either!

Finally potted this little guy up, the roots looked quite healthy and ready, so I went ahead and potted it in a fairly gritty mix, I find that Crassulas enjoy gritter/gritty mix more than my other plants in general.

The A. aristata is repotted too, took it out of the miserable peat/coir mix or whatever the heck it was from IKEA. Originally I planned to keep the pup with the mom, but it kind of just separated by itself so I planted it in its own tiny pot

I combined a few of my propagating projects together in a bigger pot. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them to be honest... Echies tend to stretch like crazy with my growing conditions, maybe try to trade or give them away.

This variegated jade seems to be doing quite well so I potted it separately

Back on the windowsill they go :)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH