SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomanyanimals

NEW: OBF J.U.N.E. SWAP

toomanyanimals
8 years ago

NEW: OBF J.U.N.E. SWAP

Our Blooming Friends Swap Group [0BF] was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you.
Please be a successful member of GardenWeb and have completed a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be sent to Shirley [Brittneysgran] Please take a moment to read our rules:

1. Have fun!

1. Send your swap by posted deadline for each swap.
  2. No bickering; This is meant to be fun for everyone.
  3. Send things that you yourself would want to receive.
  4. Always include a Delivery Confirmation number and post it when you send the package.
  5. Always post what you receive from your swap partner.
  6. You will be required to replace a swap package that does not make it to your partner, for any reason. Also you'll be required to replace any item that arrive broken or lost in transit. Thank-you!
  7. New members will be required to send their trades first, for the first two swaps.

This month is always special to me since it was my Mom's name ... June. :o)

The swap this month is to send 4 items to your partner. Each item has to have a letter of 'JUNE' in its name or in a sentence saying something about what your sending. example:

J= Jacobs Ladder

U = Because you are beaUtiful.

I have chosen 3 Special themes that the Month of June is known for: Candy Month Dairy Month

Fight the Filthy Fly Month

WHAT YOU ARE SENDING:

2 items plants or bulbs.

1 item having to do with Junes Special themes.

1 item is of your choosing.

AND a short note to your partner explaining how your choices relate to the spelling of June.

Please send your box out early enough so your partner receives it before the end of the month.

Let's have fun!

sharon

Comments (396)