How do I access my idea book?

nannymarie48
I am not able to see the photos that I have chosen or saved. Help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Marie
SaveComment7Like2
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
modelmax
Same problem!!! What happened?
1 Like Save    
kat44par
My builder needs a photo I have saved! I can't find "my houzz"!! Where did my photos go????
Save    
ipapome
My idea books are missing, too! How do I retrieve them?
1 Like Save    
martingham
All the photos I had saved in my idea book have disappeared--where are they?
Save    
Emily H

Hi there, Are you using the app? If you go to your profile, you will have access to all your ideabooks there. Tap on the grey circle icon at the top of your screen to go to your profile. Hope that helps!

1 Like Save    
Lalitharamana Putcha

Pls tell me how to access the idea book that I saved the photos

Save    
Mary Anne Schiller

I am using my iPad to collect ideas in my idea book but cannot access them. There is no grey circle icon at the top of the page. I do not have a profile icon either.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Universal Design Houzz Tour: Universal Design Makes a Midcentury Home Accessible
By Houzz
More space for wheelchairs, easier access to appliances and a curbless shower fit a Seattle family's needs
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Accessibility With Personality in an 1870 Home
Hand-painted murals and personal touches fill an accessible home with warmth and charm
Full Story
Bathroom Design How to Design an Accessible Shower
By JW
Make aging in place safer and easier with universal design features in the shower and bathroom
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More