SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowerlilies77

Need help identifying & how to take care of what's killing my roses &

I originally posted my question here: http://forums.gardenweb.com/discussions/3096078/please-help-trying-to-figure-out-what-pest-disease-im-dealing-with?n=1

***It's a more detailed post with pictures of all the affected flowers/plants***

Thought I'd see if someone here can help identify what's killing my roses (and other flowers if I'm lucky enough to be dealing w/the same problem on all my flowers). As well as how best to deal w/the problem. Detailed in my other post, I have tried everything I can think of to take care of the problem. I would really like to try to save my little garden! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated:)

I had 3 blooms on this rose (was sold lable as a blue moon). This one seemed to be affected the worst. When it was still a bud it was shaped funny.

Leaves I cut yesterday morning...after all of the treatments...seems like I'm still dealing w/an ongoing problem:(

This is the smaller of the 2 roses I received early this spring as bare roots. They both started off beautifully but now they are struggling. *Please see my other post for a more in depth description of what I've tried so far in this year's battle on my balcony.* Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

Comments (7)