SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joe_moose

I'm so bored...! (Running commentary)

Joe Moose, Zone 9A
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

All of my roses are in-between the spring flush and the summer 'nap' as I call it, and I'm checking on them every morning and just making sure they're alright. The Golden Buddha and the Mr. Lincoln have blossoms, so pics later. The Breck's roses are looking good, really good growth from all sides. However, since I repotted the Cadwell Pink, it's getting rather listless and shows signs of transplant shock. Kind of worried what to do with it, though.

How's you guys? I'm looking at the weather up north, and I am very worried. The local news reports have their hands full of the local rural flooding from weekend storms, and from what the weatherfolks show, we'll get worse things as weeks go by. Of course, if I could move all that rain to California, it'll suit me juuuust fine.

Edit: All this talk about transplanting roses got me thinking about the Bonica '82 seedling (already a year old and no blossoms) that's mingled with the jasmine bush. I doused both with alfalfa tea, and only the jasmine is taking off alas. Any way to move the seedling to a better location?

Comments (5)