SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
queen_gardener

Have: Hosta Seedlings &+++ Want: Classic Shade Plants

queen_gardener
8 years ago

Hello!!! I have lots of baby hostas around my huge hostas - they self sow extremely well, apparently. I don't know if they will always be green, of if they will develop to look more like their parents, but right now they are little green baby hostas! Take a look at my idea book for pics of the huge hostas I have. I also have Fire Bug iris, no id purple iris, yellow blooming lamium cuttings, double orange and tall red and South Seas daylilies, and there's tons of seed packets from trades I want to purge. I have some cool houseplants - rooted Streptocarpella cuttings, rooted Christmas cactus cuttings, epis, Ric Rac cactus, rooted Sanseviaria cuttings, calla lilies, a couple bulbs of Peruvian Daffodil to spare, and more.

I am looking for classic shade plants. I especially want lungwort, sweet woodruff, bleeding heart, helleborus, variegated Soloman's Seal, Ostrich fern, pink blooming and purple blooming lamium, and lady's mantle. I also collect Columbine, and there are several varieties I would love to have; I would take seeds or plants of Columbine.

Comments (8)

Sponsored