SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

A strange occurrence

9 years ago

First, there was a poster here who I emailed with about paranormal things, and an email I sent to you if you're reading this, didn't go through. You know who you are. Contact me!!

This is kind of long, sorry.

Remember our past posts about paranormal activity? A lot of you believed in it, including myself, so here is a jim dandy of a weird paranormal occurrence that happened to me on Friday.

Read carefully so you don't ask, "Are you sure you didn't do it? It must have been the cat!" Because if it was either me or the cat I would have screamed out in pain immediately.

Not sure if a tiny nap contributed to this beforehand, but after I woke up I came to my desk. It was late afternoon. The side of my neck started burning, and then it got painful to the touch. I looked in the mirror and there was a very large red spot. No bite marks from an insect or anything.

It kept burning, and the pain got pretty bad if I touched it. I looked in the mirror again and no change, it was just big and red. Maybe 3" x 3". No itching.

I showed it to DH and asked if it looked like something bit me. All he could see was redness and that was all.

Later we were eating dinner in the LR when it started burning more. I touched my neck and felt welts on it. I showed it to DH and he could see a couple of them. About 3" long and vertical. I was like, "WTH?" lol.

Before bedtime I looked in the mirror and I saw 3 distinct red welts there. As if someone scratched the heck out of me. I went to bed thinking I got bit by a brown recluse. Totally freaked out.

The next morning I looked in the mirror and all the redness was gone, and the welts turned into real scratches. As if a cat scratched me. I did see 3 scratches, but there was maybe a 4th scratch up top but it was short.

Something made me get online and google, "unexplained scratches on my body." I'll let you google it yourself, but now I'm totally freaked out!

My sons came over because one of them really gets into this stuff, and he said on all the ghost shows he watches (this is an engineer! lol), these paranormal scratches ALWAYS happens the way mine did if the person is awake.

3 scratches is from a demon. Both boys said it really looks like 4 scratches but the fourth is broken.

3 means to destroy, mocking the Trinity.

Then I read there could be a negative energy spirit doing this.

No way in he!! did I scratch myself, and no way did one of my cats scratch me. That area of the neck is sensitive because it doesn't get sun. Plus I have a low tolerance to pain. :)

I still have the scratches, and they're still painful to the touch.

Are you all familiar with this? If you google it you'll see just how common this occurrence is which blew me away.

Remember, I was wide awake and sitting at my desk when it all began. One step...at...a...time. Hee.

Comments (24)