SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
repac_pbc

Exceptional customer service from Wolf (x-post)

repac
8 years ago

I was having trouble with one of my Wolf ovens during self clean: it wouldn't complete the self clean cycle but would throw an error code about halfway through. Long story short, after two authorized repair companies and a couple of repairs, it turned out that the ovens were incorrectly installed (neutral wire connected to ground). Wolf customer service was exceptional throughout this ordeal. After the problem wasn't fixed the first time, they arranged for a much more experienced repair company to come out. A Wolf customer liaison was assigned who kept in close contact with me and returned all calls and emails promptly (usually within the hour). When the problem wasn't fixed after repair, they decided to replace the ovens--both of them since they said the older oven (2 years old) wouldn't match the new one exactly. Of course, there was no charge to me for any of this. But they did ask for the name of the installer . . .

I have never dealt with a company before that was as responsive or helpful as Wolf. Their exceptional appliances are certainly equaled by exceptional customer service.

Comments (6)