SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
queen_gardener

Aquilegia/Columbine

queen_gardener
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

So . . . apparently the hundreds of seeds I sprinkled all over my gardens and in the woods didn't sprout. I traded like crazy last fall and I even bought some, and I've got tons of Oxalis instead. Really bummed. I had bought the Denim and Ice mix from Touchwood and I don't think a single one of them made it.

I really wanted "Pink Bonnets" "Dragonfly Hybrids" "Dorothy Rose" "Pink Lanterns" "Apple Blossoms" "Tower Mixture" and "Flore Pleno".

I'll gladly pay postage for any Aquilegia/Columbine seeds, and for trade I could save some seeds from my "Green Apples" that is blooming now. I had made up some seeded paper - that plantable paper stuff - with Aquilegia before I thought about the seeds needing light to germinate, whoops, so I am testing one now, but that is up for trade if you would like to try it. I also have the native Canadensis variety sprouting, but it isn't blooming this year since I planted the seeds last year, I could perhaps dig up some seedlings for you. I do have some seeds to trade, but the only interesting ones are the calla lily seeds which DO germinate and grow. I also have lots of houseplant cuttings, like Streptocarpella which is awesome in a hanging basket outside, also purple passion vine and aloe pups and more.

Comments (4)

Sponsored