SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Thursday's Severe Weather Check-In Thread

Well, yesterday's thread is getting lots of action, and it is wonderful to have folks check in so we know that everybody is okay. Since there's already a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in effect for parts of OK, along with all the Flood Watches and Flood Warnings, I thought I'd go ahead and post this thread so it will be ready for everybody to check in after today's severe weather. I'd like to think we won't have severe weather, but one look at the Convective Outlook convinced me otherwise, and all the info posted on the NWS-Norman webpage further convinced me.

Y'all stay safe today and we'll meet back here on this thread after the worst of today's and tonight's weather has hit us, our homes, our landscapes and our gardens. If all of May is going to be this way, you have to wonder what's gonna survive in the garden to grow and look pretty in June and beyond.

I've linked the webpage of the NWS-Norman weather office in case y'all want to take a quick peak at the map showing all the watches, warnings and such. If you aren't used to visiting this webpage, it is a great resource. You can click on any county to see the forecast for the area you clicked on, and it will show all the watches, warnings, advisories, etc. for that specific area.

NWS-Norman Webpage

Comments (27)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio