SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tylor_vu

ochna integerrima seeds

The Plants Lover
8 years ago

I have a lot of fresh ochna integerrima seeds. Am looking for rare seeds. Let me know what you have. WE can trade.

Comments (56)

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Hi nguoibantot32, I'm interested in your collection. Can you send me a message from my profile page? I'll forward you my trade list.

• The Plants Lover
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hello nguoibantot32, I still have about 10 seeds left. Sure, let's trade. I like orange jasmine, vns dwarf papaya and sakura. I will send you all the seeds for a combination of your seeds. My address is Tylor Vu, 105 trailing vine, irvine, ca 92602. Give me your address and I will send the seeds out tomorrow.

• Wild Haired Mavens
    8 years ago

Nguolbantot32 I'd like some dwarf papaya and orange Jasmine. Does anything I have interest you?

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Hi Phyllis,
    I dont know how to send message to your page. I see that you are looking for Red Maple seeds??, I have some Japanese Red Maple and Japanese Purple Ghost Maple seeds. I have but I haven't germinate them yet. not too sure how much % rate of germination are. I got these seeds fresh from Jan 2015, and some from last year 2014.

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Hi nguoibantot32, thanks for your reply. I'd love to exchange trade list. :)

Since you saw my Ideabook you were at my profile page. The message button is on top, right next to the "follow" button.

(Sorry, it's frustrating for everyone including myself to use the new gardenweb.)

• Wild Haired Mavens
    8 years ago

I only see message butten above trade list now. So a person must clickly on the trade list, then the message me butten spears. I'm in Los Angeles too, so I can easily wait the one week for seed.

I have a lot of stuff on my trade list but perhaps you would like my rare red Japanese witch hazel and some pink cuphea

• The Plants Lover
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hello, Huy, what is the color of your desert rose? I have red and pink. If you have any other color, let's trade. Since you life in CA, it will be easy to trade. I could send you a live hoamai vang. I will send you 22 ochna seeds.

• Wild Haired Mavens
    8 years ago

Im actually rooting dwarf pomegranate tree cuttings. One is starting to leaf out. Should be another month for the bigger cuttings. I will leave a comment here when the cuttings all mostly leaf out in case anyone wants one. They grow slowly, pretty plants and easy in containers and greenhouse.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

phylis(9b CA),
    Thank you for show me the setting. since you have the email. I will email you later for what seeds you like, I will mail them to you some seeds that on my list, just tell me the one you want, for exchange, nothing, I may not need any seeds from your list now, but I still mail seeds for you.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

The Plants Lover

I have many color of desert roses, I kill them all last two years, the weather in the North near the mountain is too cold, sometimes freeze here, snow in the mountain close to my house. I try to save some, I dig them out and hung them upside down and replant, but the root and the plant die during the cold, I put them inside the house, maybe the heat of the house. I still have some baby left, but not look healthy. The seeds, I have alot. I will mail you some different colors. I will send pictures for you to see the color next time. I have to look for the flash drive where I save the pictures.

This is the one I want most, and I try to look for it now.

I used to have 2 big Hoa Mai Vang Viet Nam, but I kill the plants, the weather freeze to have ice here, I ignore the cold, I thought that won't hurt the plants, but the weather did, I have little space to have small green house. not enough room for all my plants. I love to trade if you have the plants. and seeds. I will find the golden yellow desert rose above and will share with you later if I have the seeds, I got you address, if you would give the email too, then time to time, we exchange more tropical plants and seeds. my email is nguoibantot@yahoo.com. I collect all kind of tropical plants and seeds.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Wild Haired Mavens(Zone 10)

Dwart pomegranate is small plant, small fruits. very small, the regular pomegranate is big tree, big fruit. I have both, the sweet pomegranate and the dwart pomegranate.I have no seeds left, but I have the dwart plant, I plant them last year, they about 6 or 7 or 8 inches high now. the pomegranate is the fast growing plant if you know how to take care of it. I love the big fruit, so I air layer some, I make them on the bonsai pot later, I gave away lot and lot of air layer that I made.

Actually there are few types of pomegranate trees, one with white flowers, light orange, pink or light pink flowers. I try to find the white and the pink flowers, or mix white and light pink, maybe not pink but light orange color exactly.

And this sweet pomegranate fruits I have here.

I have lot of seed of this kind, the fruit super sweet, and crunchy pulp, you can eat the seed too, the seeds very soft. I have big plant, and I did air layer this and make them bonsai. they look cute. The tree I have now lot of flowers and young fruits now. I air layer some with fruit branch. the root already take root now, but not ready to cut them out yet. The roots still too young. and cold here now. I did cut some last 2 months, and some so healthy, I gave away some already.

• Wild Haired Mavens
    8 years ago

Oh those pomegranate trees are beautiful. Mine is the dwarf it will only grow 2 meters high in the ground, with smaller fruit. Most people grow it in large planters; then it only grows to one meter. It has soft thorns.

My plants flower the same bright orange as yours.

You've inspired me to try and bonsai one of mine.

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Oh wow, nguoibantot32. The bonsai looks awesome. I'm too inspired to try to grow one. :) Need to finish some chores I'd be in touch again later today.

Thanks so much!

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Wild Haired Mavens(Zone 10)

The second picture is a dwart pomegranate, small fruit like you have, I have some, and I plant some seed every year, I gave away too, now I have few plants around 1 or 2 years old, still smal in a cup, but reach up to 5 to 7 inch hight. some I have 10 years, fruit every year, I control not to make them big, so I plant in small container, if they have fruit, I use the seeds to plant more on small cup, 8 or 16 oz cup, The one and the third picture are the regular pomegranate fruit tree, I have big tree, flowers a lot, last year, I got around 1000 fruit or more in one tree. the fruit big too, sweet and crunchy pulp, with soft seeds, too much people pass by, they pick the fruit without asking. I hate that. sometimes, the fruit not ripe yet, they pick and they throught on the ground. the flowers bloom alot, small young fruits fell off this year that I pick more then 500 already, every year, it fell a lot of young fruits. if these young fruit dont fell, maybe the tree have atleast over 5000 fruits. good thing, this pomegranate is good for who have diabetes. if you drink the leave, and young fruit, lower the blood sugar,

Last year, and this year, I did air layer some branches, I choose the nice one, and did air layer, see the picture one, and three, I have some similar to that, now I need to put them on the bonsai pot, when they on the pot, you can bend, or design the way it turn the way bonsai look, or the way you want them to be turn, got some bonsai wire, or any electronic cooper wire that can wrap around the tree and bend them, I bought the electrical wire for cheaper than the bonsai silver or cooper wire, when the plant take shape you want, unwrap the wire, they will look the same as the pictures above. any tree plant can be bonsai, if you wish them to be bonsai. just choose the nice branch, and air layer it. my experience to do the air layer is use the sphagnum moss, cut around the branch of the tree you want that to be use, and cut the around that branch, but not too deep, just enough to peel off the skin, make two cut, about 1 inch hight, peel off the skin of that tree form the cutting, make sure not any skin aound that cut, and put some root hormone any kind, check youtube and search for how to do air layer, they will show you how to do it, about 3 to 4 weeks, you got the nice bonsai tree. that what I did on my pomegranate. take root well, this time is the best to do air layer, warm and right temperature to do it, make sure that you use plastic bag to wrap around and keep tight so no much water to get in, the sphagnum moss hold the damp water and at night the cold will absort and morning heat up, so the damp in the bag will humid so no need to water, but if you want to keep damp all time, use one long cotton string, big as half of your finger and 1 foot long, put one end inside with the sphagmun moss and the other point hung down and put it on the drinking water bottle, and fill up filter water, than tight the bottle alone with the branch, this way will keep the air layer always damp, you dont need to water anymore, aa long as the water in the botlle still there, the string will pick up the water to feed the sphagmun moss wet all the time, in 1 or 2 months you got the bonsai tree. time will be depend on what tree you do air layer, but the clear plastic bag can show the root if there are roots coming out. and when you see the roots that longer and look right, then cut that branch, you got the bonsai tree. if you wish to grow this pomegranate tree, I have seeds, I can give you some. I'm trying to find some more with the white and pink or light pink color flowers, it is nice to have all kind of it kinds if there is, and make bonsai, they will look cute. if you fertilize good, and right, you may get fruits too. small in the bonsai pot, but if it have all nutrition, the flowers and fruits still produce same as the mother tree. fruits also big too. look cute when the bonsai tree have fruits on it. try it, you will see. I did on apple tree, peach tree, and many other fruit trees too. but now I have no left, hahaha, they all gone, some of my dad friends come, and attract to them, they ask for all. remember when you try to do bonsai, dont do direct from seed to bonsai pot, take forever to have one tree, plant the seed on the ground, and make the plant big, and do air layer later, around 3 years, you got many branches you can make bonsai tree. but if you plant on bonsai pot for bonsai tree, with seed, take you at least 10 or 20 years to have only one tree.

phylis(9b CA)

Thanks, try some bonsai tree and bring in house when it flowers, if you have any fruit tree, do it, a little investment on pot, but you enjoy the it. or go to the nusery, buy some fruit tree that you like, and plant on the ground, when it reach to have nice branch, pick that and do air layer, you can buy the fruit tree and do bonsai right way, but you may not have nice one. not too much nursery have nice figure tree for you to do bonsai. you have to plant them and make it right for you. I like japanese Sakura blossom. I have seeds if you want some. the germination depend on how you do it, I can not tell. I have fresh seeds from april harvested.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

The Plants Lover
    What is your email, I will send you the picture of the desert rose seeds that I have,, I received your seeds, Thank you, these are fresh, I will plant them right away, I have more desert rose coming next month, many different colors. I'm going to send you the dwarf papaya seeds I have now on Monday, and I will send again the fresh one next week when the seed come to me. if the desert rose come on the same time, I will including with the package. I will also send you the instruction to germinate the desert rose. I use that to germinate the seeds, I plant 200 seeds, and I got 181 desert rose plants. email me at nguiobantot@yahoo.com, I will send more detail of instruction of the germination desert rose high rate.

How big is the live Hoa Mai Vang plant you have, I can paid for the postage. I wish to have it.

Do you plant Tropical Hibiscuss, I have some and I do the cutting and rooting them, some have root now, small, but fast grow. I can share them with you. I will upload the picture later.

• The Plants Lover
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I sent you an email so you can have my address. I will take a picture of the hoa mai today.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Hi The Plants Lover,

How have you been doing, How are everything, long time haven't heard anything from you. I'm waiting for the email from you, but I did not received your email yet. How are the seeds. did it germinate. and how they are now, I had traded with some friends. the seeds germinate well and their plant got big now. including the papaya and desert rose and orange jasmine. Your Hoa Mai seeds was sent to me was not succeed in germination, I share some to few of friends, but none of us have succeed in germinate the Hoa Mai Vang seeds. I try two different ways, but none of them are germinate. My Orange Jasmine and Desert Rose plants are getting green and healthy now. and the Lotus also go so well with the full sun. I love to trade your Hoa Mai Vang plants if you still have left. email me, we will trade some more seeds and plants.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Correction for my email address, I did typed wrong. Here is the correct one

Nguoibantot@yahoo.com

• Teo Le
    7 years ago

Hi, I am living near LA. I am looking for

ochna integerrima seeds. I wonder if any one has some to give away. If you do please send me an emai: teole25@gmail.com. I don't mind driving to LA area to get the seeds. Since the plants are too expansive for me. Thank you

• talencat
    7 years ago

Hi , I would like to trade some of ochna integerrima , I have ixora yellow and red, japanese yuzu lemon seed, vietnamese mang cau xiem , custard apple to swap

• Lexi Murphy
    7 years ago

Hey nguoibantot32 do you have Bamboo and papaya seeds left?

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Hi Lexi Murphy,

Yes, I still do have papaya and bamboo seeds, but the bamboo seeds are even fresh pick, but not germinate. I try but they are not germinate at all.

To all who are looking for the ochna integerrima seeds, Now it is not the season. so there is no seeds are available. The season is in end of Feb or March. but the ochna integerrima seed is very hard to germinate if it is not fresh, it is only germinating when it fresh pick and one day of air dry, otherwhile, the seeds will not be germinating. If the seeds pick more then 5 days without put it on the soil and if the seed is dry up, then the seeds are no longer good for germination. the chance for it germinate is 5% or less. This is from my knowledge the past years. so I only let you guys know how ochna integerrima seeds germination from my growing experience. Maybe other peoples have good luck on growing from seeds.So do not buy ochna integerrima seeds online, waisting you guys money. it wont grow if the seeds are dry up.

Remember, ochna integerrima is a tropical plant, if you dont have greenhouse, then do not buy the plant. they will not survive during the winter in US. unless you guys know how to keep it warm and enough light to keep it through the winter time.

• Lexi Murphy
    7 years ago

What would you like for the bamboo and the Papaya

• Adam Chester
    7 years ago

Hey there, nguoibantot32. You have some beautiful plants. I would love to trade with you if you are willing. I'm a new member and I'm not sure that I have anything that you would want but I did receive a generous seed package from Val so I do have some seeds I'd be willing to part with in exchange for some of yours. I can pay for postage via PayPal or whatever you prefer and I can email you pictures of the seeds that I have.

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Hi Lexi Murphy,

What do you have for trading?.

The papaya seeds for sure good rate of germination, but the bamboo seeds I am not sure the seeds will be germinate or not,

Hi Adam Chester

I have a big sweet pomegranate fruits tree, and I do lot of air layers for bonsai. some are same like the pictures you see above. I do giving away a lot for the past years, Now, I have only few for my bonsai, I dont want to give those away, it takes time to make good bonsai look as same as above picture, So I can not or want to trade those ones that I have now.

I do some air layers on the mother tree, those air layers are rooting now, but I am not cutting them off yet, because the winter now, I will cut them off in spring time. some air layers are big branches, some are small, but they all are from 1 to 2 feet tall. They will need time to adjust rooting after cutting off from the mother plant. and some triming and bending for bonsai look. It wont be ready for couple months after cutting off the mother plant. I like the fruits, because it is very very sweet, and the seeds very soft, can be eaten all. My big tree have over 1000 of fruits each year. These air layers wont be ready untill March or april time. I dont want to ship out the plants that are not healthy or not have good root sytem. Beside the leaves are now all fall off the plants. so the look of the plants are not very nice by now. I will do more air layers later Feb when the warm weather, if you wish to have one, contact me sometime next spring time. and let me know what do you have to trade.

• Adam Chester
    7 years ago

I can certainly do that nguoibantot32. I will have more seeds to trade then anyway. I'm ordering many different kinds of heirloom seeds, mostly vegetables. These are old, uncommon varieties you wouldn't find in a store and they are not sterile like many hybrids are so you would be able to save the seeds and grow them year after year. Do you have any interest in heirloom vegetables? Is there anything in particular you would like so I can add it to my list?

• Lexi Murphy
    7 years ago

nguoibantot32, I don't have much if anything, I'm new to seed saving/swapping.. what would you like?

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Adam Chester and Lexi Murphy,
    I dont know what seeds I would like right now, But I am collecting Orchids, and Epiphyllums, if you guys have these seeds or plants, let me know. I am doing some tissue culture on orchids. so if you guys have orchids seeds to share. let me know. For Epiphyllum, if anyone have the Kiwi collection, I would like to trade those for my collection.

• Cole Summers
    7 years ago

do you have any ochna seeds left?

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Hi Cole Summers,

Ochna seeds are only available in March, ochna integerrima is hard to grow here in US. There is a limit seeds available each year , not enough to share for all. I only have Ochna thomasiana and ochna serrulata for share for all. specially the ochna serrulata, because the ochna serrulata is easy to grow and available through year round. it can be grow and survive well during winter time. the only things is this plant have smaller flowers, and the flowers petals downward, smaller leaves. it is very fragrant, lot of flowers., Most of Ochna plants need to peel off the leaves if you wish to have lot lot of flowers during it season. if you dont. then the plant only produce a limit of flowers and they dont look nice like these picture, they dont peel off the leaves, so the plants did not have full of flowers on the tree.

Here is how it look, these are not my plants, I only use it for sample. I dont take pictures of my plants during it flowers.

• Teo Le
    7 years ago

Nguoibantot32, when you have Mai vang seeds, would you please give me one or two?

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Hi Teo Le,

Sorry to say this, I dont have any seeds to give, somehow the Hoa Mai Vang of mine did not produce good seeds. they do have flowers, but my tree is small, and the seeds did not form well, flat and no good seeds at all. I did germinating it, but none of it grow. I open the seeds to check, there is no seed inside. just a dead flat seed. and my plant only have around 20 seeds, but all are flat seeds.

I got the Ochna thomasiana seeds each year, this is Hoa Mai Tu Quy VN. but they dont have flowers during the Tet New Year. maybe I did not peel off the leaves in December time.

• CherylM Leiby
    7 years ago

bursera , do you have some for zone5

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

Most of the plants we have for tropical weather, but can be grow in any zone if you know how to protect them, plant in on the container, and bring in the house or garage when winter time. it is very nice plant if they are small and in the containers. even the fruits trees.

These are not my plant, but I do have simular to those, I am lazy to take pictures. so I dont have real of my plants pictures, I plant a lot of dragon fruits on the 15 gallon pots. and they do have 30 or more fruits each time, and there are 2 or 3 times fruiting per year.

• CherylM Leiby
    7 years ago

I WOOD LIKE TO TRY YOUR OCHNA-INTEGERRIMA,IS THEIR SOMETHING ON MY TRADING LIST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY. THANK-YOU

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Hi CheryIM Leiby

OCHNA-INTEGERRIMA seeds aren't available this time.

• CherylM Leiby
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Could you keep me in mind when you do get more seeds, I have ORANGE TRUMP VINE

THANK-YOU

• nguoibantot32
    7 years ago

As I have mention ealier, ochna integerrima seeds are very hard to germinate, it needs to be fresh, the fresh seeds have grow right away after one or two days pick from the mother plant, otherwhile, the seeds will not grow anymore. Beside, the plant I have too small, can not have enough for all at once time. I can not promise to anyone for the seeds. So many ask me for the young plant, but I have nothing left to give, But I do have ochna serrulata if you wish to have this one.

• CherylM Leiby
    7 years ago

ok thanks anyway

• Cho't Bi
    4 years ago

Hi All. I'm looking for some hoa mai vang seed. I don't have any seed to trade, but willing to pay for it. Please let me know how much you want for it. Thanks so much.

• nguoibantot32
    4 years ago

Hi Cho't Bi

I dont think you can find any Hoa Mai Vang seeds at this time of the year. Hoa Mai Vang seed is only available during the spring time, which is from Feb to April.. and the seeds can not be germinate if the seeds dry up, The seeds only germinate when fresh pick off from the mother tree after one or two days. Some lucky, can be grow few days after picked off from the mother tree ,but it is very rare. The seeds have to be fresh when trying to grow from seeds. That is why not many peoples can be germinate the seeds in US. Many have try to grow from dry seeds, but none of them are success germinate in US The Vietnames Nursery in California and Florida selling the young and mature plants available online, but it is too expensive and Remember, Hoa Mai Vang very very hard to take care in US. you have to have a greenhouse, otherwhile, there is no way you can take care the plant. it can not be survive outside during the winter time, The temperature have to be 60 degree F or above, if lower than that, the plant will die.

• Cho't Bi
    4 years ago

Hi nguoibantot32,

Do you have any dry seed that you can send to me to test it out? I have in the past successfully germinated seeds that was past expiration date. I am very curious to find out if it will also work for HoaMaiVang seed too. If not, I will wait until Feb to ask for the seed. If I have the plant, I will bring them inside during winter time so it will not be a problem. I know the plant was expensive to buy so I'm looking for cheaper alternative.

• nguoibantot32
    4 years ago

As I said, You wont able to find any seeds at this time of the year. No one want to save or dry the Hoa Mai Vang seeds if they have some, they will plant it right away, This plant is so rare in US. so if they have some seeds, they will want to multiple their plants, they will plant the seeds right away if they do have it.. There is No need for them to save or dry the seeds for.

• Cho't Bi
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Got it. Thank you nguoibantot32.

Do you have any spare cutting that you can give me? I'll pay for the shipping cost/cutting. Thanks.

• nguoibantot32
    4 years ago

No I dont have any, All my plants are died during last winter. I did not bring them in, when the winter came, As I said, the Hoa Mai Vang is very hard to take care, and it is very rare plants in US. The cost of each 2 or 3 years old will be around $200 or more. I bought 3 from the nursery, cost me $350 for each which is 4 years old, it is a bonsai plant, the plants are on the bonsai pot, and since it is a bonsai, there is no big branch. when the winter came, it is not too cold, I thought it is ok for the weather, so I leave them on the outside but not really the outside, so the plants look ok, but the root getting worst but I did not know, because the leaves look ok, so I thought them ok, then the spring come, and I water them, and the leaves turn yellow and fell off, I thought it is normal like it used to be, then it not flowering, there is no new leaves too. I checked them out, and the root have been rot, dry. This is my 4 times, cost me over $2,500 for the Hoa Mai Vang plants. So I am not going to buy again. If you want to have one plant, then get them from the Vietnamese Nursery, they are selling alot now, but too expensive, the cheapest one is $99 for one year old, and the good one, but not really good, but it is ok to have, cost around $350 to $450 each. for 4 years old plant. about 2 feet hight. it is bonsai plants. google it, california or florida hoa mai vang plants. you will see some of the nursery on google. Make sure you do have the greenhouse, otherwhile, there is no way you can take good care of it during the winter, if you bring them inside the house, you have to have a light and the protection box. if not, the plants will die, There is one kind of American Hoa Mai, it names ochna serrulata, this plant can grow in the cold weather, the flowers are not big as Hoa Mai Vang VN. but they do yellow and they very fragrant. and lot lot of small flowers during the spring. Similar to Hoa Tu Qui VN. I have mention this plant in this topic before, you can see them on this topic. roll up and see the plants pictures there. it is very small grow plants. but it is steady plant for winter. they do have lot lot of small flowers for the spring.

• Than-Nhi Nguyen
    3 years ago

Hello nguoibantot32

I ran across this post last year when I looked for how to germinate Hoa Mai Tu Qui VN. I sprouted some of the seeds in vermiculite and some in soil. None of those in soil were geminated, but I got 9 seedlings from those in vermiculite. I bought the mother plant years ago, and had to bring it into the house when the temperature was below 40 degree Fahrenheit. It used to produce a lot of seeds in years past, but this year, so far, I only saw a couple of them, and not many buds left to bloom. I also had American Hoa Mai. It was full of buds before the freeze 3 weeks ago. After the freeze, the tree (and everything else in the yard, except weeds) was dead. I think (and hope) it will come back, since it was planted from seed.

I am interested in your pomegranate. I have a tree, but the fruits weren't sweet and the seeds were hard. If it is possible, will you send me some cuttings so I can try to graft them to my tree? I live in Houston, Texas, and am happy to pay for the postage. (I haven't done grafting but once, and not very successful either.)

I don't have anything exotics to exchange with you, except the seeds for Mai Tu Qui VN; if I have any this year, I will be happy to send them to you (if you still want them) or anyone who wants them.

Thank you.

• nguoibantot32
    3 years ago

Hi Than-Nhi Nguyen,

Thank for sharing your technique of germinating the Hoa Mai Tu Quy VN seeds. Right now, I dont grow anymore Hoa Mai Vang VN, It is hard to grow them here in my area, It is in California, but I lived nearby the mountain, and the mountain full of snow each year. so the cold spread down to my area each year, the temperature ice freezing at night, so the only way to grow Hoa Mai Vang is to have a greenhouse or have to have a heat for it each time the temperature drop below 50F. It wont survive if the temperature is lower than 50 F. I have try to grafting them with the American Hoa Mai. but not doing so well. so I stop growing Hoa Mai Vang for now. but American Hoa Mai is so fine with the cold and freeze weather, and the flowers bloom a lot each year. also the scent is so nice too. so I only grow American Hoa Mai now.

For the pomegranate, Mine is very sweet and soft seeds. so you can eat with seeds too, I am glad to share it with you. I still have some air layer from the last couple year, and it is in small pot, I keep it in small pot to make bonsai. I can ship it to you if you want it, but if you refer to the cutting, then I will ship the cutting to you, it is so easy to grow, you dont need to graft, just stick it on the ground, and it will grow. and very fast grow. My tree now too big, and I just trim some branches off. but it still big now. Contact me at nguoibantot mail, I used da hu mail. Tell me what do you want, cutting or air layer, or both, I also have seeds too, the seeds grow little slow, but it is same taste. I have try to grow them from seeds, and now it big now. and it took around 4 years to fruiting. the airlayer is one or two years. the grafting is 1 or 2 years for fruiting. send me mail so we can talk how it ship or how do you want to have. I always ship fruits to my friends around USA. so if you want the fruits. I can ship fruits to you when it is available. I have few friends that I met here and they contacted me and we still keep in touch for over the past 10 years and we keep share seeds, plants, and social talk too, it is nice to have some long distance friends, to share experience how to grow or discover new way of planting, and many other sharing experiments.

• Than-Nhi Nguyen
    3 years ago

Hello nguoibantot32,

I sent an email to what I think maybe your email address at yahoo. Please let me know if you got it.

• Dan Nhu
    last year

Hello Nguoi Ban Tot,

I came across seeing your post when I search for How To Germinate Mai Vang VN. My friend gave me some seeds from VN. I tried half & have no success thus far. So I am searching for different method of germinating & saw a post up here someone mentioned to germinate from vermiculite & it works. I will try that. I live near Seal Beach area so the temperature is quite humid & lower than the Inland area about 5-8 F degree. I'm not sure if it will survive but I give it a try anyway as an experiment. I don't know what type of seeds you have to trade. I don't have many exotic tropical seeds to trade except dragon fruits (17 varieties), different types of grafted citrus trees (mostly Thai lime, calamondin, pomelo buoi da xanh & buoi Bien Hoa), multi-color grafted plumeria. Let me know.

Regards,

Dan

Sponsored