SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bkhollan

Garden Tower Project - Version 2

Brandon H
8 years ago

I was searching for a garden tower project (www.gardentowerproject.com) review, but I didn't find many helpful answers since I believe it's not widely sold yet. So I am going to keep a thread updated with pictures of how mine does this year. I also do a larger garden (60'x60') at my parents house with my dad since I don't have the yard space at this time.

Since the Garden Tower Project holds 54 plants, I've planted a mixture of lettuce, kale, swiss chard, spinach, 1 Sun Gold Tomato, various bell peppers, zucchini squash, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, and various herbs. I started the seedlings about 3 days prior to receiving the unit by placing them in a wet paper tower so hopefully everything will sprout a little faster. Also I did buy one bell pepper plant from a local nursery.

It was very easy to assemble and I made my own potting mix using peat moss, compost, and vermiculite. I put in red wrigglers and night crawlers along with some vegetables scraps and peat moss for the compost tube.

Comments (4)