SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michael_rodrigues4681296

Need Help with New Construction- Clean Slate

Michael Rodrigues
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hello! I've seen others get a ton of help from experts here and was hoping for some ideas for our landscaping. I have zero landscape experience and would really appreciate your ideas. I've included pictures as well as our property overview. We are working on getting a 6' white vinyl fence put in, with probably a double gate on the south side (if you are facing the house, it's the right larger side). We will eventually store a boat on that side so we are thinking gravel, but not sure about anything else. My wife wants a few garden planter boxes along the house on that same wider side. We are hoping for a firepit in the back left corner of the backyard, (northeast), and grass on the North side (left of the house). Other than that, we are totally open to suggestions. Hoping for suggestions for tree spots, grass, bushes, etc. The front yard has a difficult slope as well. Thank you in advance!! On each side our property splits the fire hydrant on one side and the lightpole on the other. The side where there are the 3 window wells is what we were thinking for grassy/play area, with the firepit near the back corner. Looking for curb appeal as well as utility for entertaining and relaxing. A jacuzzi is planned as well but we have no idea where to put the pad. I know it's a lot to ask for, but if you can throw any ideas my way I'd be grateful!

Comments (2)