Merging Ideabooks

mstelcom
Hello, my husband and I have created unique Ideabooks and would like to merge them together so that we can share our ideas with our designer.

Thank you
SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gtdream
Open one of the ideabooks. Immediately under the name there is a row of buttons. Click on the edit button and select the pictures you want to combine. Go to the top of the page and click either copy or move and it will allow you to transfer the pics to an existing book
4 Likes Save    
mark429
Thanks for the tip!
Save    
psinva

I am on my iPhone and don’t see such a command. I want to merge idea books on my iPhone into my Houzz on my iPad. How do I do this?

Save    
Haoyu Chen

Hi @psinva, I believe the buttons mentioned above are at web, therefore you could login houzz through browser. In the upper right corner of ideabook view, you could find the organize option (See screenshot below). After clicking it, you could move any items to your other ideabooks:

It does have the same functionality at app, but it's called "Select" at the upper right corner of ideabook view.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Modern Design Merges With Hindu Heritage in Houston
Based on a traditional Hindu grid and with a gallery devoted to Ganesh, this home for 3 generations in Texas still speaks to modernism
Full Story
Modern Architecture Saving Facades: Modern Gems Merge Old and New
Restored exteriors full of character wrap light-filled interiors designed for modern life
Full Story
Eclectic Style Merging Styles: Industrial Loft Meets Modern Luxe
Add a Little Va-Va-Voom to That Uber-Chic Loft Space, Will You?
Full Story