SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ehuns27

Instead of Going Home After Work I Went to Home Depot Jade and Lithops

ehuns27 7a PA
9 years ago

Everyone kept talking about how they found 1 tricolor jade at Home Depot. I had been resisting the urge to drive there after work for a while now. Today I lost that battle; instead of turning left off the exit towards my house, I went right towards HD. They did in fact have 1 tricolor jade. I picked it up and considered it for a while but I really wasn't pleased with it. Upon further inspection of their succulents I found all the way in the back on the bottom shelf a C. arborescens ssp undulatifolia! I have been wanting one of these for a while!

It came in a plastic pot inside a clay pot with no drainage holes at the bottom with all the junk at the top for decoration.

I also found that little Lithops. I have killed two since I started collecting but with 3 on the way from an Etsy seller I decided to give it another go. This one was only $2.

This is what I did when I finally got home. I'll give the wavy jades a good trim once they adapt to their re-pot. They were pretty wet when I pulled them out but I can't keep them bare root in my house right now because my cat will pull them to the floor and chew on them. I am waiting for the other Lithops to arrive and then I will place them all in the same pot.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!