SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sabjigarden

Trade list / wish list/ giveaway list, for spring swap Yay!!!

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hello

I think i figured how to start a thread on trade and exchanges for the spring swap

MY " to trade / giveaway" list is under my name...

My wish list list

1. Persimmon

2. Jujube

3. Kiwi

4. Fig

I am willing to compensate for these. Email me !!

Comments (95)

• lisianthuslover
    9 years ago
    Ralph, I am working with the community garden. I have your items set aside and also the pink flamingo if you need it. Please let me know what else you would like for community plants. I haven't seen my cherry chief Salvia happy. It was resting in my green house about to bloom and then I think the slug got it. :(
  • ferroplasm Zone 7b
    9 years ago

Sabji,

I'd be happy to trade a fig cutting for some malabar spinach, provided the figs have rooted.

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked ferroplasm Zone 7b
  • Related Discussions

WANTED: Raleigh Swap Wish List

Q

Comments (150)
    ok- jean first. yes, i'd love the ostrich fern come spring. i dug a few from PA/home this summer and we'll see if they took. they have roots to china, even the small ones. dehlia's purple is impossible to find on the net. i got it from my garden mentor and have no idea where she found it. she has something like 250 old varieties, and she's been gathering for many years, so who knows. since you want veilchenblau and alicia asked for the dehlia's, i'll give that one to her. i'll keep throwing trimmings in a pot like i've done before and cross my fingers that i get it to root again- it's much easier to dig a sucker of. yes, veilchenblau isn't too thorny. you'll still get scratched pretty good when you go to prune it though. the thorns it does have are a decent size and easy to see. the reason your asclepias didn't come back is the kind he gave you isn't perennial here- you'd have had to take it in- it's asclepias currasavica. you want a. tuberosum, which isn't quite as pretty but is dead easy and hardy here. and it develops a long tap root, so put it where you want it, because after it's about 6 mos old, it's nigh impossible to move. i'd be tickled with some yellow seeds if you get them. i don't need any of the others, but am always happy with rocks! :) i'd be really careful with maypop here- esp the native blue one- it is pretty invasive. you can always grow it in a big pot with no contact with the ground. that said, karen, i'd love some p. lutea if you can dig some. i'm happy to bring you veilchenblau, and am thrilled you got pink pillar to root. that one is tricky, so kudos! it's one of my very faves. i've never gotten the rash from rue, but have always worn gloves around it as my skin is pretty sensitive. i do get poison ivey pretty bad. fyi, about 10% of folks who get PI, also have reaction to the sap of english or boston ivy- so beware if you need to pull a patch. sorry magick- if it wasn't you i can't figure who it was i got the rue from in spring. jean, maybe you can reread that thread? i have ruellia, but i don't know which one. it's about 18" high, flowers are 1.25" long & across, and its leaves tend to be a bit bronzy. i might be able to get 1 more plant; i have to dig one for alicia and brenda.
    ...See More

Raleigh 2014 Spring Swap - Trade List

Q

Comments (92)
    carolina kate, i hadn't done the cuttings yet but will try to stick some in the next week or so for you so that if we have a later one i may have something rooted for you! and if not, it'll only be about 6 weeks or so til seeds.... hope you feel better soon! crossing fingers it gets all the wind and the worst of the rain out of its system, at least during our active times. sure will make things easier for all of us!
    ...See More

SWAP: Spring 2009 Swap-A-Que - swap and food list

Q

Comments (150)
    Kristi I will make room thanks! What else do you want? Sillybugs I do have the crinium and will bring you one as well as a couple crown of thorns cuttings. I will be bringing a few different hedychiums or butterfly gingers. Ladygreensleves I would like to trade for the amazon I have one but have a great spot for another. Don't need the tall porterweed but if you have the native small one I will take some.
    ...See More

NEW: 2nd annual whats left on my wish list seed swap

Q

Comments (105)
    Hi guys...Christmas in Jan... Patty playing Santa..but not enough Elfs to help her...I LOVE CHRISTMAS A shame it only come's once a year. My hands crack and bleed too. I have to wash them all day long at my work. I use Neutrogena Hand Cream and Foot Cream...Have tryed a lot of other lotions. This is the only one that works for me...You guys need to try it. And Patty I have baggies stashed everywhere. We have a greenhouses at work. They ask me for seeds. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am trying to finish some more Winter sowing. Debbie
    ...See More
  • MagickMare
    9 years ago

lisianthuslover - I have your name on the 6' crepe myrtle.
    I'm interested in your purple verbena and/or Grand parade bee balm/monarda

Ralph - I'd love one of your Caryopteris diverticulara 'Snow Fairy' if I have anything you'd like!

• Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Ferroplasm,

I got the fig !! Thank you.

I now need a pomegranate. I am interested in your " sate fair" cultivar. Is it still available?

let me know I will keep the Malabar spinach seeds aside for you.They are very prolific. If i do find any that have germinated already ( they need warmer temps) I can bring that too.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Ralph,

Would you like some Holy basil and Coriander seeds for the Community garden?

I can bring them. Let me know.

• ferroplasm Zone 7b
    9 years ago

Sabji, I'm holding off on trading the pomegranate until I see something I can't live without. I'm not sure what that is yet.

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked ferroplasm Zone 7b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No problem, let me know if it does become available. What else are you looking for?

• CasaLester RTP, NC (7b)
    9 years ago

Here's a list of plants we have available for special trades. For a reserved trade, we prefer to receive an item from our wish list (see link), but are open to attractive substitutes. A number of plants not set aside for special trades will be put into the general swap pool based on availability.

Allium schoenoprasum - chives
    Aristolochia elegans - Calico flower, Dutchman's pipe, pipe vine
    Ceratostigma plumbaginoides - leadwort, hardy blue plumbago, decidous ground cover with brilliant blue flowers
    Cestrum nocturnum (Lady of the Night Jasmine) - perennial in Zone 8, good in containers, can overwinter in garage or as houseplant
    Chamaecyparis pisifera 'Golden Mop' - several two years old rooted cuttings, good for a short hedge
    Forsythia viridissima var. koreana 'Kumson' - variegated with pale veins, more shade tolerant than the species
    Colocasia esculenta 'Black Magic'
    Ilex crenata 'Compacta' - several two years old rooted cuttings, good for a short hedge
    Cyperus albostriatus 'Variegatus' - Dwarf Striped Umbrella Plant, zone 7b ground cover
    Iris pseudacorus - yellow flag
    Jasminum officinalis 'Frojas' - chartreuse/golden variety, more cold-tolerant than the species, deciduous in Zone 7/8
    Juniperus conferta 'Blue Pacific' - one year old rooted cuttings
    Lonicera sempervirens - Coral honeysuckle, Trumpet honeysuckle
    Sedum rupestre 'Angelina' - bulk fresh trimmings (will be made the morning of the swap), root easily, enough for 2-3 sq ft

• lisianthuslover
    9 years ago
    Casalester very interested in you dwarf umbrella plant, golden mop, and the jasmin frojas please. I have Greek oregano, coral sheffield chrysanthemum (gorgeous blooms in fall and evergreen leaves), variegated liriope(does spread, just bulks up), grand parade bee balm(doesn't spread seeds; great plant), and lamb's ear. I am checking your want list now to see what else I can find for you.
  • loisthegardener_nc7b
    9 years ago

Hi Ralph,

Yes to both trades! I'll be sure to bring some buff beauty cuttings for you and at least 2 Kosovo seedlings. I think the daff bulbs will be ok as long as I plant them quickly. I've had daffs come back strong as ever the next year after being mistakenly mowed in spring. I'm looking forward to the huskers red and hopefully lots of seedlings in future years.

Hi Sabji,

I don't think I saw anything in your list that I wanted, but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll bring the Tradescant, some more rose cuttings, and the rose books.

You wouldn't happen to have any spare "David" phlox or pink echinacea (I can't warm up to those newfangled orange or white versions) or rooted snowball viburnum, would you? I am interested in those too. :-)

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked loisthegardener_nc7b
  • tamelask
    9 years ago

late to the game but i managed to get on here. lorabell and judy- hate that we'll miss you!!

so, i won't be bringing or swapping tons because we are selling plants to raise funds for the community garden i help lead - Garner Grows. sadly, we have to move it, and we're aiming for later this fall. the landowner has it under contract for what we beleive is probably CVS since a walgreens is going in next door. on that note, pots are super welcome - any size, but the biggest ones, especially. we're going to spend our summer potting up everything we can (and doing summer crops). we are still looking for a new location, so if anyone knows of .5+ to 2 acres in garner that's available, please, please contact me!

tammy, i'd love to get some hen & chicks for a celeste cutting. it's not the best time of year to cut them, but worth a shot since the best time is february... if you want to wait or don't want to mess with a cutting, i understand.

ralph, i have a bunch of tomatoes started i'm selling for the community garden to fundarise, but would love to swap some to try some of the ones you have to try out there. i'd be interested in any of the dwarves, cherokee chocolate, and brandyboy. i have aunt ruby's german green, gardener's delight (a cherry), cuostralee, kellog's breakfast, solar flare, and speckled romans- just one or 2 to trade, each. i also have a bunch of peppers started but they are still very small. i have jalapenos, anaheims, and some others- will have to ck and see what's growing acceptably well. they are behind the toms and not doing as well; slugs got to some of them. do you have any of your asclepias currasavica you normally bring? i lost all mine this past winter- aphids just ate them up in the greenhouse. they did really well out at the comm garden and we had some cats. i left them potted so i could lift them in fall. if you do, let me know if i have anything you'd like in exchange.

kim, i only have one gloriosa lily and it's not something i'm willing to part with (sorry). when it's done blooming i can see if it'll start a cutting but i sort of doubt it. i do have this little bulb that has interesting flowers... trying to recall the name. firecrackers something? dichelostemma. tubular red, yellow & green flowers. i can dig some of those.

ferroplasm, if i have time i'll see if i can get you some hardy kiwi cuttings. i will be selling all that morning, so no promises. no need for a trade.

loisthegardener- i have a small navaho thornless blackberry start and i'd love to swap it for a penstemon smallii if that works for you.

i have aquilegia canadensis, phlox divaricata, lunaria (money plant), pennisetum 'hameln', hosta ventricosa, 'country girl' mum, a small serissa plant, rose of sharon, euphorbia oblongata, and rudbeckia triloba potted and ready to bring for swaps or the general swap. i can pot up malvaviscus drummondii, tricyrtus 'amethystina', rose campion, perilla, jewelweed, black and blue salvia guaranitica, aromatic aster, white wood aster, and spirea prunifolia if anyone's interested. i'll be pulling seedlings of hellebores x hybridus a day or so ahead & bundling those to bring, too.

• ferroplasm Zone 7b
    8 years ago

Tammy, that would be wonderful if you could spare a kiwi. See you at the swap!

• lisianthuslover
    8 years ago
    Tammy, don't worry about the gloriosa lily. I think John has one for me. I have a TON of big pots. I am interested in the sweet pea and still looking through your list to see anything I have to have. I can look for some property available on the MLS for you.

If anyone has chickens and need empty egg cartons I have about 30. Just let me know.
  • tamelask
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Ferroplasm- it'll be cuttings- not a rooted plant. i have both the male and female, and will bring both. i live literally around the corner from the swap so if i don't have time between the sale and swap, we can always swing by right afterwards and get you fresh cuttings.

kim- i'll look for one. i think i sold the only one i had dug already, but if not, it's yours. there's normally a few around, i just need to look. we've looked on MLS- in fact, that was the first thing we did. there is a reasonable parcel on 50 close to the daylily farm that looks ok on paper, but in person it's a super wet mess. at this point, it's more about spreading the word and trying to get the bug in the right person's ear. we've had a reasonably interested response from city of garner to a query, so hopefully that will yield something. thanks!

Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi Lois,

My main focus is edible gardening. I started taking interest in flowers when i realized we did not have too many pollinators around and so... I am trying to attract them back to my garden. Right now i have inter-planted some marigolds ( dwarf varieties from the Farmer's market)

I mainly grow vegetable, Peppers, all kinds, eggplants and Tomatoes, onions, Zucchini yellow squash, Cukes, peas, all regular garden varieties... nothing special.

I also grow a few indian veggies, beans, spinach, Malabar spinach, Bitter squash, Ridged gourd, Bottle gourd, Yard long beans, Okra and lettuce, My focus has been on growing vegetables for good health.

I have just started my interest in flowers and Fruits. I do not have too much info on all these flower varieties or names....

Would you be interested in Thai basil or holy basil seeds. Prolific, or small plants of the fall flowering Marigold? I can set them aside for you. Or milk Kefir grains.. ( probiotics) .

I do hope I can offer you something in exchange...

• MagickMare
    8 years ago

Tammy - I'm up for trying a cutting; I have plenty of the hens & chicks.
    John - Is there anything on my list you'd be interested in in exchange for some of your Iris 'War Chief'?

• Karen Hause
    8 years ago

Ralph- I am bringing you the 2 Cherokee purple, 2 black krim and 2 or more small mortgage lifter. Correct me if I am wrong , you are bringing 1 lucky cross , 1 sweet Adelaide, 2 small branywines and possibly a Juliet grape tomato. And a few trombone squash seeds. Thanks.

• Ralph Whisnant
    8 years ago

Karen, that is correct. I can also bring you one of any of the following tomatoes if you are interested in any of them. Sungold Hyb., Dester, Cherokee Chocolate, Tomande, Purple Tomatillo, Blue Berries & Blue Beauty, Golden Queen, Chocolate Cherry, Lady Bug Hyb., Green Zebra and Tappy's Heritage.

• elsiefay
    8 years ago

I have reblooming yellow iris 10 of those.Five red bud trees.see-u-at the swap.

• Karen Hause
    8 years ago

Ralph, Can I substitute? Instead of the Lucky Cross, can I have a Tomande instead?

• Karen Hause
    8 years ago

Elsiefay, are you the one who brought the peach colored brug in the past? If so, do you know its name? Anyone know who brought the peach brug if not Elsiefay?

8 years ago

Lisianthuslover: We were thinking about installing variegated liriope, so depending on how much you can spare we could pass straight to you some golden mop, jasmine 'Frojas' or maybe even dwarf umbrella plant. If you have some more flowering plants, we are trying to add more darker blues and reds, rather than pastels.

• Ralph Whisnant
    8 years ago

Karen, you can have both Tomande and Lucky Cross if you like.

• elsiefay
    8 years ago

Karen, It is frosty pink.

Original Author
    8 years ago

I have a 3-4 of the red/orange maple saplings..for trade.

I would like

1,Pomegranate

2. walking onions

3. raspberry or other berries that can be grown from cuttings easily. I have blackberries.

4. or anything that i can grow:-)

• lisianthuslover
    8 years ago
    Casalester, I have a good bundle for you of the variegated liriope. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Thank you.

Lois the gardener, welcome. And I have some wood hyacinths to share for all of your rose cuttings you are offering. You will have to share your knowledge of successful rooting please. ;)

Magik mare, are you bringing extra variegated jasmine for the open trades? I have the grand parade and have a purple homestead verbena potted up for you. I still have Greek oregano and sheffield chrysanthemum available.

ferroplasm, I potted up the comfrey if you are still interested.

Ralph, I set aside the rosemary, Greek oregano, and a few other goodies for you for the solar power and anything for the community garden.

I am bringing fruit salad for the potluck.

Please let me know if I forgot anything. I apologize if I did. This new website is still tricky.

See you Saturday!
  • ferroplasm Zone 7b
    8 years ago

lisianthuslover, I definitely still want the comfrey. I'll be potting up your azalea tomorrow morning when it's a bit drier outside. Thanks again.

• tamelask
    8 years ago

Kim, any chance i could get some comfrey? if not now, in the fall for the community garden- wherever we end up. i think it's a lovely herb, and used to have some. ironically, i dug too much for a swap and lost it. i do have a lathyrus (perenn sweet pea) set aside for you.

• trianglejohn
    8 years ago

Tammy - I also have Comfrey so if you don't get any from Kim. I have plenty. Mine is the sterile Bocking 14 (not really sterile but doesn't spread as bad as others). I won't have time to dig any before the swap but you know where I live and where the shovels are...

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked trianglejohn
  • Ralph Whisnant
    8 years ago

Here is a summary of pre-arranged trades for tomorrow. If I missed anyone, please let me know. I am also looking for 5-gal or larger pots that look nice for growing over a dozen varieties of dwarf tomatoes in our Demo Veggie garden at the arboretum.

KarenHause - I have Trombone squash seed and tomatoes Lucky Cross, Sweet Adeline, German Johnson, 2 Brandy Wine, Juliet grape, Tomande and for fun, a Stump of the World in return for tomatoes we discussed and Cal Wonder peppers if available.

Kim, I have a Heucherella 'Solar Power' for you. In return for herbs. I need 3 Greek Oregano, so what else can I bring you? I have Monarda 'Raspberry Wine to trade for one of your M. 'Grand Parade. Would you like another Salvia 'Cherry Chief'?

Lois, I will dig daffodils and have Penstemon 'Huskers Red for Buff Rose cutting Kosovo tomato

Ferroplasm, I will bring you Elderberry sprouts (Let me know how many you want) and some Malabar spiacn seedlings for Ison muscadine vine and Apache blackberrries if avaiable.

Sabji, Red raspberries bushes

Magic, Caryopteris 'Snow Fairy' for some succulents, esp Escheveria

CasaLester, Sweet Woodruff (Gallium odoratum) for a piece of Water Lettuce

Tammy, Dwarf tomatoes 'Sweet Adeline' and 'Rosella Purple' plus 'Cherokee chocolate' for your tomatoes and peppers.

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked Ralph Whisnant
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Ralph, would you be bringing a few evening primrose plants too? I would love them too !!!

thanks in advance.

• lisianthuslover
    8 years ago
    Tammy, I can save the comfrey for when you relocate. No problem. Just let me know. It is a noid from Highlands, NC from great grandma's house.

Ralph, cherry chief sounds great! Anything you decide to offer is fine by me. I owe you a few anyway. No worries.
  • loisthegardener_nc7b
    8 years ago

Hi sabji, I managed to dig up the trandescant rose, and I'd be happy to pass along the rose books to someone who will enjoy them. If your basil and coriander are plants, I'll take them in exchange for the rose bush and books. If not, you are still welcome to the rose and books. The books includes:
    The Ultimate Rose book by Peter McHoy, Roses, Old roses and Species Roses by Elenore Cruse, Classic Roses by Peter Beales, 100 Old Roses for the American Garden by smith and hawken, The Rose Bible by Rayford Clayton Reddell, R is for Rose by Carolyn Parker, The Victorian Book of Flowers by Pamela Westland, Designing with Roses by Tony Lord, Easy Roses for North American Gardens by Tom Chistopher.

Tammy kennedy - yes, I would love to trade some penstemon smallii - they are still quite small, sprouted only a couple months ago, so each trade will incude at least 3 seedlings - for your navaho thornless blackberry start. ... Whatever you have left over of hellebore seedlings, phlox divaricata, country girl mum, aquilegia canadensis, and/or aromatic aster, I'd love to have too.... If you see anything else of mine you'd like, mention it and I'll set it aside for you. I have a couple gallon or larger sized pots I can bring if you want them.

lisianthuslover, yes, I would love to have some wood hyacinths in exchange for some rose cuttings. I believe Ralph has dibs on the buff beauty, but the others are still up for grabs. I don't have much rooting skill to share; I've killed many more cuttings than I've rooted. But I know rooting powder from Home Depot can help.

Ralph, I'd like some of that raspberry wine monarda - is there anything else of mine that interests you?

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked loisthegardener_nc7b
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi lois,

Thank you so much for the books and the Rose plant.

I do have the coriander plants, but the basil has not come up yet..too cold...

If you live in Raleigh ot close by, I can also give you the plants in june or july . I get too many plants and tons of basil. This is thai basil/ spicy basil.

I can also give you some corinader and basil seeds seeds too. I will also explain( to those who have a hard time germinating them), the trick to get germination.

• Ralph Whisnant
    8 years ago

Lois, I will bring you some Monarda for some of your Penstemon seedlings. I notice that they are a native to NC and TN. Will they bloom this year and how much shade can they tolerate.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    8 years ago

Ralph, thanks! The penstemon won't bloom this year, but should bloom the next. I wintersowed the seeds, which sprouted only a month or so ago. With this lovely cool spring, the seedlings have been slow to grow. Most are still less than an inch tall. But that also means that each trade will include at least 4 seedlings. The penstemon smallii should be able to take dappled shade. I planted a clump last year under a maple and they stayed green all winter and are sending up flower stalks now. They get about 2 hours of sun in that location.

8 years ago

Ralph, we don't have any Water Lettuce (Pistia stratiotes) - we have a painfully slow-growing Water Celery (Oenanthe javanica 'Flamingo') that we remember we promised you, but that is still too tiny to be divided, especially given how slow it is to get established, contrary to its legendary invasive capabilities. Anything else we can share with you?

• jeri_b
    8 years ago

I won't be able to make it to the swap after all... I am going to a funeral in Virginia. Hope to see you all in the fall. CountryGirl, Majick: I've made a note about red cascade and arum italicum for you, but please remind me in October!

• Ralph Whisnant
    8 years ago

CasiLester, I meant Water Celery - caterpillars ate mine last spring and it never recovered. i will bring you Sweet Woodruff anyway for future water celery.

• tamelask
    8 years ago

lois, i'm so sorry i didn't see your post before i came. i'll have a few extra things for you in the fall for your pots! or if you're not too far you can always come by my house some time and i'll load you up. i live around the corner from the swap. thank so much!

Original Author
    8 years ago

Ferroplasm,

Did I miss you at the swap? that is..

If you still have the State fair Pom I am interested...

Thanks Let me know.. what you would like for that. I still have some Thornless Black berry cuttings..

• ferroplasm Zone 7b
    8 years ago

Sabj, I was there. I didn't bother bringing the pomegranate as I didn't see anything I was willing to trade it for. I do already have some blackberries; you may have gotten the ones I brought to the swap. For the time being I'm going to hold on to the pom and grow it in a pot.

Original Author
    8 years ago

Ok

I have just started taking interest in fruits ( still keeping it Edible gardening) and flowers, as I need more pollinators..

I have marigold and Ginger lily white ( it is finally sprouting!!!) . I plan to put more flowers, Zinnias, sunflowers etc...

Maybe I will have something to share, in the fall, that you would like to have...

Let me know.

Thanks !! :-)

• trianglejohn
    8 years ago

after years of survival my 'State Fair' died this past winter (along with most of my other pom's). It was in a protected spot also. Just something to keep in mind.

Sabji garden (7b), Raleigh NC thanked trianglejohn
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hey John,

Good to know !!!! I thought it was a winter hardy one.. along with Wonderful..

Well you saved me again!!! I will see if I can buy another Russian from our Local nursery( that is if they have any in the fall).

I did go to the farmer's market to pick up a Persimmon for My friend.... who grow a lot of Indian vegetables and Are getting into growing fruits... I get a lot of Tips for indian veggies from them as they have farms in India. They are the ones who provide me the seed for my veggies :-)

The farmer's Market guy has a pomegranate, but is not Russian. Not sure what cultivar it is. He does not know either.. I am guessing Wonderful as that is what seems popular.

Original Author
    8 years ago

Hey Ferroplasm,

Sorry I missed you.

I bought a thornless blackberry more than 15 years old and has flourished exceedingly well. I get plenty of blackberries from :-)

I got a ton of cuttings in the fall 2014 swap and put them in the general swap

Original Author
    8 years ago

Oops!! I meant that I made a lot of cuttings and placed in the the general swap for everyone to take home. Thanks to my hubby who pointed out my error :-).

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    8 years ago

Hi Tammy,

If you are looking to get some hellebore seedlings, phlox divaricata, and/or aquilegia canadensis off your hands, I would certainly love to take them! But I'm not sure what else I have/will have in fall to trade at this point except for maybe some Walkers Low catmint(?)

• tamelask
    8 years ago

Lois, i don't need walker's low since i already have it. but i'll be happy to bring you hellebores, phlox and columbines. just remind me come fall. or you can stop by sometime. email me since i rarely get on here anymore.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    8 years ago

Tammy, I will take you up on that offer and contact you in the fall. Thank you so much!

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus