SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diggerdee

Help please - I need a photo of milk jugs in snow

Hi everyone,

I work for a non-profit organization and am using an old article I wrote on WSing for a newsletter. The article helps promote WSing for use in schools and school gardens. However, it seems the photos have been deleted from the program we use, so the old article has the old "red x" boxes, and I lost all my photos on my home computer when it crashed last fall. I have one photo that I can use if really necesary, but I would LOVE to have a photo of mik cartons covered in snow! I had a snowy one in the article, but sadly it's gone. The snow always grabs people's attention, lol!

Can anyone send me a photo that they would allow me to use, of milk jugs (since the article uses them as examples) outside in the snow? I don't think I can insert the photo into the article (as it is archived) but I can put the photo directly in the enewsletter that would link to the article. This would be used in an enews that reaches a couple thousand people. I can't give any monetary recompense but will be happy to give a photo credit.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Dee

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!