SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacqueline9ca

Burbank, salvia leucantha, and SSY in Feb

jacqueline9CA
9 years ago

It is supposed to rain a LOT in the next 3-4 days, so when I saw this pretty combination, i thought I had better take a pic of it.

Jackie

Comments (5)

• mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
    9 years ago

So happy you shared this with us. So, so pretty! Just beautiful! Was it warm up there today? I think we hit a record of 85 today. Everyone is putting out the bees in the orchards this week in prep for the spring bloom.

• Alana8aSC
    9 years ago

Beautiful Jackie, so happy you shared!

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    9 years ago

So lovely and lush, Jackie, and I'm glad to see your Burbank looks a lot better than mine ever did; it must be the rain.

There's no rain in sight here and it's unseasonably warm, so I'm glad to know that you'll be getting a lot. Maybe we'll be able to borrow some of it later in the year because I think we're going to need it.

Ingrid

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    9 years ago

So lovely and lush, Jackie, and I'm glad to see your Burbank looks a lot better than mine ever did; it must be the rain.

There's no rain in sight here and it's unseasonably warm, so I'm glad to know that you'll be getting a lot. Maybe we'll be able to borrow some of it later in the year because I think we're going to need it.

Ingrid

• jacqueline9CA
    Original Author
    9 years ago

We are all holding our breath about the rain - they have been hyping it so much on the news that it makes me nervous. Sometimes when they do that we hardly get any at all -

Jackie