Houzz Logo Print

Scribe Molding or Filler between Cabinets and Tile Floor?

9 years ago

There is a gap between my new kitchen cabinets and the existing tile floor which I plan to fill-in via more tile, but even after I do that the tile won't be 100% flush with the cabinet, so I was wondering do I need scribe molding or filler to cover this small gap? Where would I purchase this?

Comments (6)