SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
isixpacku

Need help picking a light fixture for banquette

isixpacku
9 years ago

The major part of our kitchen renovation has been finished for many months now, and we have been busy living life. I have put off picking out a fixture to go over the table for the banquette because I haven't found something I have fallen in love with. I have contemplated hiring an interior decorator to help pull the last bit of the kitchen and family room together (there is more decorating work to be done in the family room than kitchen). In the kitchen I need to still pick out a new lighting fixture, buy different chairs for the table, and pick out fabric for the banquette cushions. I know how helpful this group is and thought I would solicit your opinions on light fixtures.

The table for the banquette is 48" wide by 70" long. With that shape I was thinking that something rectangular might work better than a circular chandelier. The pendants over the island are Hudson Valley Darien 8" in distressed bronze. I fell in love with the pendants and would love to have something over the table that is equally as beautiful and bronze in color.

Here are a couple photos I took of the kitchen just now.
{{gwi:2140799}}

{{gwi:2140800}}
{{gwi:2140801}}

Here are the fixtures I am looking at for the banquette:
Hubbardton Forge New Town
DIMENSIONS: 22" h. x 35.6" l. x 16.9" w.
{{gwi:2140802}}

Kichler Lighting Circolo in 6 or 8 lights

6 light:
Width: 26.00 in.
Height: 26.50 in.
{{gwi:2140803}}

8 light:
Length: 36.50 in.
Width: 14.50 in.
Height: 39.25 in.
{{gwi:2140804}}

Hinkley lighting Bolla
Width: 24.0"
Height: 24.0"
{{gwi:2140805}}

Visual Comfort Square Tube Hanging Shade
Height: 21"
Width: 24"
{{gwi:2140806}}

As you can probably tell I am all over the place with what I like. I am not really sure what works. If you all have any opinions you want to share, I would love to hear them!

Comments (8)