I agree, big time, YES!

• terilyn
    9 years ago

Agreed!

• Related Discussions

Don't forget Survivor tonight!

Q

Comments (16)
    Sushi, there is no link to the recap. I find it amazing that after this many seasons of Survivor, certain things are still occurring. Showmances, big no no. Target on your back. Telling other people you have the idol. (And talk about stupid-not hiding the idol!) And lazy, bossy people. Natalie, the big older woman on the goliath team is a prime example. She is confrontational, lazy, and certainly not self-aware although she thinks she is. I couldn't believe her reaction when her team mate tried to give her some friendly advice. I was wishing the Goliaths would lose (for more reasons that just this) and get rid of her. But I agree, great tribal and great blindside. She had no clue it would be her.
    ...See More

10/27 Don't forget Survivor tonight

Q

Comments (11)
    Heather is kind of useless, definitely not a threat. Tiffany is a conniver. I want her to go. So if she smashes the hour glass, the one groupmwill love her but the other will hate her. Either way she ends up with possible allies and definite enemies. I guess Im missing something.
    ...See More

11/10 - Don't forget Survivor tonight

Q

Comments (8)
    And Ricardo, whispering to Xander "Play your idol". What snakes-in-the-grass. So far they haven't been able to trick Xander out of his idol. I'd like to see him win some challenges if he wants to go to the final four.
    ...See More

12/15 Survivor finale tonight

Q

Comments (24)
    I don't know what Erika did that Xander didn't to win Survivor except that she went to Exile Island and broke an hourglass. Big whoop! They both won two challenges and survived being on the bottom, but Xander found an idol that caused him to lose his vote and he still survived. I think the rest of them may have had a personal dislike for Xander but I don't see why. And poor Xander, even at the final tribal he thought Ricard was looking out for him when he whispered "Play your idol." Ricard was irrationally upset with Xander for not playing his idol for him and assuring him a spot in the final three and therefore the million dollars. Ricard would have never played his idol for Xander. I hope Xander sees him in a true light now after watching the show.
    ...See More
  • Elmer J Fudd
    9 years ago

Offering spoiler comments isn't very considerate of others.

Normal protocol would be to put the world "spoiler" in the heading if you can't wait until the time zones have caught up.

• lablover4ever
    9 years ago

if someone in a dif time zone hasn't already watched it why would they open up a post about it if they don't want to knw?

• glenda_al
    9 years ago

Offering spoiler comments isn't very considerate of others.

I don't see any spoilers in the above comments.

They didn't tell anything.

• bigack
    9 years ago

I missed all but the last five minutes, but was glad to see that person go!

• matti5
    9 years ago

Beyond thrilled :)

No one posted a spoiler comment. If you follow our weekly recap, you would see posters don't care for most of the remaining players, so the happy comments could be directed at any of them lol

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

Yippee! Still haven't seen any spoiler and it's been shown in all time zones.

• FlamingO in AR
    9 years ago

I haven't watched the episode yet, and I have no idea of who went home. I'm thinking of two different people whose leaving would make a lot of people happy, I am hoping for a certain person to be gone but I won't be surprised if it's the person that I want to stay that got voted off.

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

Here's the recap. That was a fun episode. The season hasn't been one of the best, but it's gotten pretty good lately. I love the person who orchestrated that blindside. Smart cookie.

Here is a link that might be useful: recap

• grandmamary_ga
    9 years ago

Glad that person is gone, Feel bad for the one who was hurt. Next week we should know the winner, I too like the person who did the blindside,
    Mary

• katlan
    9 years ago

I will say right now, I'm a terrible person. I didn't feel bad for the person who got hurt. Ugh, that's horrible to say. She should have been pulled from the game, she can't do anything, although, she didn't do anything anyhow. Can't stand her or her daughter. They don't deserve to win.

People have GOT to stop keeping the worthless ones around for their vote, because they end up making it further. Everyone is so focused on getting rid of "the big threats" that they keep the worthless ones.

I'm still for Keith all the way, he deserves it the most, IMO.
    Can't believe it's the finale next week already, boo!

• matti5
    9 years ago

I was hoping the injury would be Missy's exit. I've not been a fan Missy or Baylor, but at least Baylor and Natalie made some bold moves in the game. Frustrating to watch Baylor trying to reason with her mom about Jon.

Still rooting for Keith. Maybe I missed something, but I really didn't see Jon helping Missy out while she was injured. Keith was very attentive.

• Dash2
    9 years ago

At the point that Missy got hurt there were only a few days left in the game. Had it been closer to the beginning than to the end, she'd wouldn't have been allowed to stay.

• FlamingO in AR
    9 years ago

We watched the episode last night and I was very happy with the ending. I also thought it was interesting how Keith was the one helping Missy around instead of Jon. Although, it looked a bit like Jaclyn was trying to keep Jon on a short leash because I think she's getting annoyed with all of the fawning and doting that Missy does over Jon.

It was pretty funny seeing how Jaclyn had Natalie's number and John wasn't buying into it and he ended up getting voted off because of it. I'm sure she's sitting there now shaking her head thinking "why wouldn't he listen to me, that idiot." LOL. I'm sure she's learned a lot being on this show.

I'm rooting for Natalie but I'll be okay with it if Keith wins. I wanted Missy to go home too, but I have to say she seems to be a little nicer now than she was at the beginning of the show. Stupid about men, tho. All her talk about loyalty was cracking me up. Hasn't she been married 4-5 times? It's kind of sad when you see her own daughter shaking her head and rolling her eyes while she watches her mother interact with the young, attractive man.

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

Don't forget that you can go to YouTube and search for "Survivor Ponderosa" and the name of the person just voted out. As in :Survivor Ponderosa Jon". Gives a lot of insight into each person.

About a 5 or 6 minute video, very interesting about how the jury lives afterwards.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

I was thinking about how the jury members will welcome Jon to Ponderosa lol. I bet that is icy. Double edge sword, they want him out of the game but now they have to live with him again.

I thought his ego was sick, anyone else notice he didn't slip his Idol to his loved one but instead kept it, it was his by golly. I really wish she would wake up and reconsider her life with such an egotistical Jerk.

I have really enjoyed seeing Natalie on her own with out her sister, she is a much nicer person and I am actually kinda liking her. I appreciate her moves and her reasons why. I only have two choices for who I would vote for and incredibly Natalie is one of those along with Keith.
    Missy should have been removed from the game, that was unfair to everyone else that has been forced to leave the game due to injury, no matter at what point in the game. I am not happy with Jeff on this call.
    I have to applaud Baylor for making a stand on her own and against her mom. I am glad that Baylor has seen how badly her mother's judgment is concerning men! I'm hopeful Baylor will not follow her footsteps into multiple bad marriages! Sad that your child has to be the one with the better sense and decisions.

• gadgets
    9 years ago

I watched the Ponderosa Jon video. It didn't change my opinion of him at all...in some ways it made him seem even worse.

Raven: I thought the same thing about Jon and his idol.

Shirley

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

Jon is delusional. And no way Keith can win, but he'll get a vote from his son. Keith has no strategy, has made no "plays", and seems generally clueless. Don't confuse someone that you like (really, you like all that spitting? I think he's gross) with someone who outwits, outlasts, outplays.

• YogaLady1948
    9 years ago

I do not think Jeff could make Missy leave after the medical person said he could fix her up and it was not broken. From there it was her choice, it will be interesting to see if she can do any challenges, she needs to for sure go if she can not.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

That all went out the window for me this season, and now with the ones left absolutely I like Keith, plus he is a firefighter, very deserving. He's from Louisiana another plus for me. He's been exceptional in the challenges winning several so yes he has played to win, has outlasted in dire conditions for him, found idols, and has certainly outwitted Jon, and been very kind and not afraid to do all the work needed. Can't say any of that about Missy or Baylor, they have contributed zero and ate all the food, suck ups.
    Natalie has finally made some progress however.
    Not sure what spitting has to do with ability, I only saw him spitting out crab shells when he had caught and roasted one of those little crabs that run around. With what they have to eat we may also be spitting lol.

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

He spits at tribal council, too. I just think that's gross.

This post was edited by sushipup on Sat, Dec 13, 14 at 12:59

• Lindsey_CA
    9 years ago

YogaLady, the doctor did not say Missy's foot or ankle wasn't broken. He said that it MIGHT be broken, but it wasn't life threatening, so it was her choice as to whether or not she wanted to leave the game.

• foggyj
    9 years ago

I think the Dr. said, in order to have it x-rayed, she would have to be pulled from the game. I would assume if someone cannot compete as the others, that they should be made to leave, if injured. It would be very tough to do that, so close to the end, but accidents happen.

• katlan
    9 years ago

She can't do the challenges, she should have been pulled. Totally unfair that she is allowed to stay but doesn't do the challenges.

Keith absolutely deserves to win. Big deal if he spits, seriously. He has not been mean or vindictive, he rocks in challenges for the most part, busts his butt at camp,he even helped Missy, and not just at tribal, he helped her at the reward also.

Missy and Baylor are the ones that are disgusting to me. Worthless and undeserving. It was particularly offensive to me when Missy kept clinging to "being loyal to Jon". Gag me, that explains THREE divorces. She is one of those women who NEEDS a mans approval, and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Jaclyn is a hanger on, she hung onto Jon's coattails, and that's what it's going to look like to the jury.

I like Natalie better the longer the game goes on. I think if Keith is in the final 3, he should win. If Keith is out and Natalie is in, she should win.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

Well said!
    I think most of the jury would vote for Keith he has not been ugly or backstabbing and definitely carried his own weight as well as helping others, and won a lot challenges. I am pretty sure that those members that had zero rice left due to Missy have not forgotten about that.
    If a person is not able to perform challenges they need to be removed from the game period, it should not be their choice to stay, totally unfair. And I don't think that the others on the tribe should be expected to do everything for the person.

• YogaLady1948
    9 years ago

Do you know if Jon could have passed his idol to Jaclyn? I know he did not, but could he have done that or would it be against the rules, if they have rules?

• matti5
    9 years ago

I agree with both Katlan and Raven!

I have not agreed with some of the decisions that Jeff has made this season. I do not think the one tribe should have been allowed to continually bargain with Jeff. This is called survivor for a reason. They need food? figure out how to make a fishing pole like past survivor's have had to do. I think it has gotten a little too easy as compared to early seasons. Too many luxury comps in my opinion.

• SunnyDJ
    9 years ago

I just watched Ponderosa and I think less of Jon now than before....What really bothered me was him sitting there with a rosary around his neck...Any religious person, especially, a Catholic knows you never wear a rosary as a necklace....

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

I think he could have quickly slid his Idol to her, or at least tried to or asked if he could. He did none of the above. I'm not sure what the rules are but I definitely would have tried to sneak it to her. They can just say no.
    I am really hoping there's no more blood vs water shows, get back to the original survivor and how things were back then. Even the challenges are less challenging.

• FlamingO in AR
    9 years ago

I guess the players all know the rules about the idol, like you can't steal them or give them away except at tribal council right before the counting of the votes. I don't think we've ever seen anyone hand one off to anyone else as they leave and I suspect it's because they can't.