SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tgiulian

miss harp aka oregold aka annaliesa rothenberger

tgiulian
9 years ago

Hello all
I am seeking miss harp a yellow climbing rose. I have found it for sale in an old Thomas for roses online catalog but havent received a reply. Has anyone seen this rose advertised?? Or know if Thomas for roses is still trading?? Thankyou for your assistance

Comment (1)

• comtessedelacouche (10b S.Australia: hotdryMedclimate)
    9 years ago

Hi there. Thomas for Roses' contact details were last updated on 27th January 2015 on the HelpMeFind website, so it sounds as if they are still trading. I see they have what appears to be their full stock list on there too, and Miss Harp is in it! If you're not familiar with HMF, it's an excellent resource. If you google just about any rose's name you should get an entry on HMF come up. There are general remarks, then you can click on Photos, or References, or Members' Comments for more info. Finally there's a 'Where to Buy' tab at the end, mostly in America/Canada, but a few in Oz. Or you can just go to Nurseries on the left-hand sidebar, and type in Thomas for Roses. In Thomas's list, you can click on any rose name and it takes you to the relevant HMF entry.

Hope this helps.

Comtesse :¬)