SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fourquinn

Pls Help Pros & Cons Kemper Echo & Dynasty by Omega &

fourquinn
9 years ago

This site has been a wonderful resource to me! I am so grateful for any insight and/or recommendations on a small kitchen we're planning. We are considering Kemper Echo and Dynasty by Omega for a small vacation cottage (will be rented sometimes). For budget reasons we're going with full overlay (inset would be my first choice). Trying to figure out how to avoid larger reveals between the doors/drawers. I 'd like them to be as close as possible making the frame of the cabinet barely noticeable. It seems there's some variation even between cabinets in one kitchen. Is this due to fillers? Do some cabinet lines offer full overlay that shows less frame?
Would Dynasty Omega be a better line for minimal reveal as there's more customization? I feel comfortable with the quality of Dynasty but I'm concerned about the price. A KD suggested Kemper Echo. Wondering if anyone here has them and if you're happy. Also would love to know how the Kemper Echo painted finish compares to Dyansty Omega. Chipping is a concern of mine. We're aiming for painted white, recessed panel, classic and simple. Would so appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!!

Comment (1)