SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kassjs

Miele - deal or no deal?

kassjs
9 years ago

I'm beginning a "surprise" kitchen reno... bought a house down the street and decided to tear the kitchen out before we move in. It's to the studs right now and we're working on a layout. Wasn't expecting the deal we got for the house so we'll hold both for a bit.
Anyway, a contractor friend has Miele ovens that were taken out of a high end reno and I have first dibs. They are the H4080 speed oven, H4780 wall oven and ESW4720 warming. Also a gas 6 burner and hood. I love my bluestar (thanks to lots of reading here!) and am not really interested in switching to the cooktop. I do a lot of cooking - three kids and the host for all holidays. We typically have between 20-40 people when hosting. I've been making due now with a 30" range and about 36" of counter space so I'm not sure how much is too much. He hasn't given me a price yet but all were only used for 6 months due to a divorce situation. My new kitchen is about 13'x 20' and so I think I have room. I'd love your thoughts on what you would do if starting from scratch.

Comments (15)