SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patickles_gw

My indor plants are dying and found some worm like organisms

Patickles
9 years ago

Hi there!! I am really freak out about what I just found on both of my cactus succulents' pots. I admit I am guilty for over watering (I did not know that was a thing) Last December my plants were fine blooming and healthy. The they start to loose the flowers and dry up the leaves. My mother in law suggested I should place used coffee grains on the soil to help them keep the moisture, so I did. Now, off course I regret it. This morning I water my plants and while I was talking to them (hey don't laugh. I was told they are pretty receptive to people's love!) I notice some nasty little creatures. They are thin white almost transparent little worms that the inside turned darker as the water was absorbed by the soil. There is a lot of them and move upwards curling to one side then the other. there are also really tine white bugs walking on top of soil and before I watered the plants I notice some kind of trail, like spider web but wider, all around my plant. What is it? I am freak out mostly because my little 2 yo loves to get closer to the plants and sing to them. Thank you for your help!!

Comments (2)