SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
placebo_gw

Need kudzu vine

Placebo
9 years ago

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who live near kudzu in us can send me some kudzu seeds, or better yet, some roots to grow, I bought some seeds before but they didn't grow.
I know that half of you are now screaming with horror.
The lowest tempeture here where I live is around 8-9 C in winter.
Wait to hear this, in summer it can reach 50C in mid day sometimes, despite that my city is in a semi-arid area and desert cities never have that high tempeture, it have to do with the city location and geology, my city is like a pot where hot air get stuck in there. But mostly it is around 35-38C in mid day at 12 to 2 pm, then starts to decline to 28-32C.
My garden still manage to thrive with regular watering and shading heat resistant medeterranian citrus tree and boguivillier (not sure how to type that).
I have a tiled court at the back of my house with only potted plants, I would like to plant some of it in there. It have no where to escape, unless it spreads by wind, which it don't.
The lablab vine if you ever heard of it, is similar to kudzu and can get invasive, but it's not a very fast grower.
My court is away of sight, no one will even see it to ask for seeds or grab some of it on their own, I won't give it to anyone either.
Even if it somehow managed to grow elsewhere, it will have nowhere to go, there isn't much bare soil in the city, it's mostly tiled with alot of trees around here and there.
I forgot to mention that it is a dry weather, our seasons became less and less wet.
Anyway, I want some kudzu vine seeds or roots.
Can anyone help me? I can pay for the shipping.
Thanks
Regards

Comments (10)

Sponsored