SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midnightsmum

Weekend Trivia ~ Saturday

Good Saturday morning, Cottagers!! It's a mild, sunny day here. I got all my errands done yesterday, so I can play today!!
Well, to varying degrees, we are all computer users - and that means passwords. It's arguably the easiest, most basic way to protect your personal information. Yet people still don't make the effort to create strong passwords to log in to social media, email, stores and other websites. From its annual compilation of 3.3 million passwords leaked online, SplashData has pulled the 25 most common -- and therefore least secure -- not-so-secret codes.
This year's list also reveals that millennials, who were raised on the Internet and ought to know better, have some bad habits to contribute. SpashData found that many people use their birth year as their password -- and 1989, 1990, 1991 and 1992 are all in the top 100.

So, here is your task: to divine the top 5 unsecure passwords. I will give you one hint right away - the top 5 are all 5 digits or longer!! And oh yes, several are still on the list from 2013!!

Nancy.

Comments (20)

Sponsored