SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tech07170

The Autobiography of Manny Pacquiao

tech07170
13 years ago

I was amazed by how he survived to earn a living by fighting in the dangerous streets of his hometown in General Santos City, Philippines. I am not a fan of boxing but because of how popular he is today, I am curious to know his life who became famous that Bob Arum, a bigtime promoter in boxing, told the Press that he start his successful career with no resources and it is all about survival to live and to eat. There are two books I ordered in Amazon.com, the one written by Gary Andrew Poole and of course, Manny Pacquiao himself.

Hope you like the book and there are important things to learn in this book that life is always full of challenges and hope is always there if we move without doubts and fears of believing God will save us from being hopeless.

Click this link to know more about the book of hope and success >>>> http://alturl.com/32oca

Here is a link that might be useful: The Autobiography of Manny Pacquiao

Comments (3)

• J C
    13 years ago

Thank you.

• lauramarie_gardener
    13 years ago

Sounds similar to "Slum Dog Millionaire". A rags-to-riches story that was a raging success as a movie here in the States about 2 years ago (which I missed somehow!). It sounds very inspiring. I, too, am fascinated with stories of that nature.

By the way, does anyone here know: Was that based on a book ("Slumdog..")?

• annpan
    13 years ago

Yes, "Q and A" by Vikas Swarup. Lots about it on Google.