SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
veer_gw

OT Our Big Fat Royal Wedding . . . plus cake.

veer
13 years ago

On another G W site 'Hot Topics' (to my English eyes inhabited by a group of rather scary argumentative individuals. LOL) I came across a thread discussing the Royal Wedding, which started with a youtube piece by Lawrence O'Donnell giving the impression that everything that has ever gone wrong in the world has been caused by what we now know as the 'British Commonwealth' rather as though it had been the Empire of Evil (all of it news to me).

The person oozing the most vitriolic verbiage appeared to be English, obviously a man who runs the local Trotskyite cell . . . or maybe just the Pub Bore.

Assuming that not everyone here would line up and shoot the British Monarchy, however misguided, immoral or inbred they may seem, and not wanting to restart the War of Independence, I wonder if anyone will be watching the 'nuptials' on TV tomorrow.

My DD after her return from a trip to NYC was amazed at the vast amount of Royal 'stuff' on sale and the air-time given to it on TV; far more than in the UK.

Below, for Carolyn, is a recipe for a non-bake choccy cake meant to be the favourite of Prince William

Here is a link that might be useful: Chocolate Biscuit Cake

Comments (47)