SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sean_mckinney_gw

Does any one have the lily attraction

Sean_McKinney
18 years ago

For various reasons I certainly have one and possibly 3.

My original suspected Attraction did ok I think in the summer of 2003 and I moved it along with 2 other lilies into the wildlife pond. Spring 2004 they were all doing badly and the suspected attraction was producing curled up and malformed pads especially from one crown. I pulled all thre lilies out of the wildlife pond and I think I lost one of the other 2 although I cant remember what happened to the 3rd lily. The attraction went into a tank on its own and I bought 1 or 2 B&Q attractions just in case my origninal attraction didnt make it, however it did make it. Stupidly I didnt label the other attraction/s and cant remember where it/they is/are.

I suspect I might have put it/them in the fish pond because I have just pulled two rhyzomes of the correct size from the fishpond that have similar pads to the deformed pads that the original attraction is again putting up.

If you have attraction is this a characteristic of it?

Re the old attraction it is now a wee bit cramped but the root system and rhyzome look healthy.

This is the rhyzome and root system when it was removed from the wildlife pond 19/6/2004

{{gwi:430603}}
The photo below was taken 18/8/2004 and shows the better pads that developed later in the year

{{gwi:2117162}}

The photo below was taken 16/4/2005

{{gwi:2117163}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored