SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
surface98

Make better roses

surface98
18 years ago

Hello everyone I am here to ask the experts about how can I improve my rose bush. I only have a modest bush that I bought about 9 years ago some times it gives me beautiful flowers and some times it will give me those roses with very few petals. What does it take to get all full of petals? in one season I will have some roses that will last for up to two weeks and some that will last only for a few days. I noticed that some times the lives turn yellowish and not so sure I have some kind of bug I noticed little bugs flying around the soil not all the time how do I get rid of this and the yellowing of my Rose bush. I am putting a spray for bugs specially made for roses

Every year I cut it down all the way by November, I water it and put some rose food on it on regular basis ( 4 times a year) I need some experts help please let me know what can I do as I have lots of expectations on my blooming roses and suddenly I see they come in weird modes! LOL probably is too old and I need to replace it but about a 3 weeks ago I got this roses that came on with 3 more in the same rose something really creepy and my family and I joked about the fact that we were probably changing the DNA of the rose. However the next rose was really full of petals and bright reds as well as huge.

Today I have about 15 new sprouts and one single bloom with very few petals again.

One more question how do I make longer and stronger stems? Mine are short and weak sometimes roses are too heavy for them Anyone with the patience to reply is welcome at surface98@yahoo.com

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor