SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dnnaa

rabbait

dnnaa
21 years ago

Anyone tried a product called Rabbait for rabbit control ?

Comments (2)

• moreton
    21 years ago

Hi Dnnaa,I just have to answer this one as everyone, is sick of seeing it. Please don't get upset with us. To answer your question, no I personaly have not tried Rabbait, but we don't have rabbits, where we are and if we did I would probably try some. One of my neighbours brought a few rabbits back to Queensland to eat, but they got away and then came over to my Mom and Dads vegeie patch,My Jack Russel, Buddy just liked them so much. Good luck. Peter.
    P.S. It was probably one of those British Ancestors that brought them over and those foxes to. Thats why we have AQUIS and Customs and All that.

• calthrop
    21 years ago

Hi there

Recently I used Rabbait (pindone oat) as opposed to treated carrot.I found by reading the instructions and following them to the letter I had a reasonable success in eliminating an active warren on my farm.I am awaiting a visit from a bloke with ferrets as a non toxic alternative.
    Ilive in an area which has remnant vegetation and rare native orchids so the rabbait was part of a series of experiments to evaluate the best form of rabbit control.
    Proper rabbit proof fencing was also erected around the orchid area and will hopefully do away with the use of chemical controls.

Sponsored
Designing Beautiful, Sustainable Homes in Columbus