SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sparaxis_gw

HAVE: Bearded irises

Sparaxis
18 years ago

It's that time of year again and I am digging and moving a lot of my tall bearded (and some median bearded) irises this year. After I have selected what I want to keep there will be quite a few small to medium sized rhizomes left over. Some may bloom next year, some not until the year after. Depending on how organised I am, some will have the names written on the leaves, some will be un-named.

I will send a box of 20 to 25 anywhere in Australia EXCEPT TAS & W.A. for $15 which will cover the cost of postage and packaging and contribute to the time it takes me to do both.

That is way less than you will get them anywhere else.

Sorry - no colour choices - take what you get, but they will be a good mixture. Let me know if you are interested in dwarf or intermediate bearded irises, and I will do a mixed box.

If you do happen to have modern TB's growing and would like to trade, let me know, but I am fussy :-)

I will start sending out in early January and will attempt to post on a Monday to avoid long postal delays.

Please contact me OFF LIST (click on the e-mail addy in blue, above this posting).

Cheers, Jan

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting