SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thom_culpeper

WANTED: capsicum Spec.

Thom_Culpeper
18 years ago

I should be interested in contacting chilie people so as to set up a Peper forum. I'm collecting a broad range of seed in this family so as to identify the pure gene lines. should you have some Ancho,Mulato,pasiila I should like to hear from you. As an aside imagree people some times have long line (many year) varieties, I should like to have some of this material, the country of origin helps in this work.Also some good material can be found by saving seed from dried imported culinary sources. This work is dedicated to our concerns on the matters of biodiversity.To make a point 1n the 1800s there existed more than 4000 then listed varieties of pomme (Apples). How many can you see now In Woolworths or Wallmarts? 5 if you are lucky. MM.Vimorin-Andrieux, The Vegetable,1885, p 385-440 lists 220 different PEAS....Come on just what is this nonsense about...Seed saving is imperative... The multi/transnationals do not want this exchange to exist...do your bit collect/ conserve/exchange...survive... My sincerest regards Thom.

Comment (1)