SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jimagt

Looking for help with gardening website

JimAGT
9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I run a gardening website (http://aussiegreenthumb.com) focussing on tips and advice for beginner to intermediate gardeners.

I have a lot going on and don't have as much time to add new posts these days, but there is a heap of great free advice on the site, and a lot of people read the blog each day, so I want to keep providing good quality information for all those novice gardeners out there.

I'm looking to find a few people who would like to write articles for the website and share say an article a week with the audience. You could choose your own topics, or I can help with ideas.

I thought a good place to start would be this forum, as there is a lot of great knowledge being shared here already.

It's not really a commercial website but I make a bit of pocket money from it, so I would be willing to share some of this with you as compensation if you wish (we can chat more about that of course).

If you would be interested (or know anyone who might be) please reply and let me know, and we can chat further about it.

Thanks for your time!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions