SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevarose

rose prices

18 years ago

I see an enormous difference in rose prices in my area - from $29 at some nurseries to $14 in others for similar roses. Bought 7 yesterday from Welby nursery near Mittagong at 10% off on their sale - but their prices are pretty low anyway. Found a rambling rector that I have wanted for ages. They have quite a lot of OF ones in pots now - however very few Alister Clarks apart from LLee and Blackboy and that was what I went up there to look for as they had a large AC section last year. Looking for Mrs Richard Turnbull to add to 2 gigantea and a wedding day up several large gums on the hill above my house - planning on planting them close to the gum with lots of wire around them to stop the horses destroying them and hoping that there will be enough water - bit of an experiment to see if they will survive the heat here.

Spring is finally arriving in this little valley - it is always a month behind Sydney but that is not such a bad thing as it gives me a bit more time to get my bare rooted roses in - still have a few to plant today - 3 clair matin for a bank near my house and a pierre ronsard that I need to walk around with and make a snap decision where he can live. Great day for it today.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida