SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
staffyheaven

Newbie's maiden post, just saying hi!

staffyheaven
16 years ago

Hi to all, I am new to the forum and just wanted to break the ice, as it were! I am also a relatively new gardener, have dabbled in the past but due to a renewed interest in being able to feed our household from our own backyard, I am back and up to my eyeballs in beautiful fresh tomatoes as I write! My partner has done a massive amount of work out there, it all looks and tastes wonderful and we don't use any sprays or yucky stuff on our veges, so it's all deliciously safe to eat. I suffer on and off with depression, it can be horrid sometimes but I just treat it as I would with any illness, like a flu or something...just take it easy for a few days, plenty of rest and lovely nutritious meals and snacks! The garden is such a beautiful place to be, every day brings some new discovery or growth. It has helped so much in my personal healing process, I am totally hooked and would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a meaningful and rewarding pursuit with which to fill a void in one's life...and a grumble in one's tummy!

Comments (3)