SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
betsyw_gw

Most fragrant HT whites

betsyw
18 years ago

Oh I know, it's so ollldddd, this question, but I'm asking on behalf of a friend in the Hunter Valley who keeps ONLY HTs, and ONLY fragrant ones, for cutting purposes only. For next season she's concentrating solely on ordering deep reds and pure whites - don't look at me, I'm just the messenger - and so I turn to you for never-fail advice.

She has Mr L,and OK, and Papa Meilland is about to be ordered, so her dark reds are seen to. In the white department, she's done just fabulously well with Full Sail (go figure), but bizarrely, her White Lightnin' hasn't performed(keep figuring - I say she should hang on to it for another year). She's looking at Karen Blixen, but I don't think the scent is anything for the PR people to rave about on the swing tag. I've suggested my little darling, Jardins de Bagatelle. You all may have other, better ideas. HAS to be HT with classic shape.

Oh, and for my effort here today, which is now yout effort, my dear friend is giving me TWO Paroles. She grows dearer to me by the minute.

Thank you for any thoughts, and all best for the New Year

Comments (22)