SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funnelweb

Mandevillea boliviensis 'White Fantasy'.

funnelweb
11 years ago

Exuse the uncultivated weeds, etc., underneath - after all it is now autumn! these are the Madies growing on the pool fence: the pink, Alice Dupont, the white, boliviensis, 'white fantasy'.
She who MUST be obeyed tells me dinner's ready! Must go.
B.

Comments (6)

• inga007
    11 years ago

Wow! Colourful fence climber.
    Thanks for all your posts.I look forward to them now.

It was snowing here this morning, about 2 cm, at most and then the sun came out at the same time ,as it was snowing.

• funnelweb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for your support, Inga.
    Beginning of the cool/cold season, aye. Does it get REALLY cold where you are?

Bill

• funnelweb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oops! No, springtime over there, getting my seasons confused. Warmness should be coming your way.
    B

• inga007
    11 years ago

Actually, I like it when it's about -10-ðC. I like the nip it gives your nose and when you walk on the snow it gives a crisp, crunchy, sound. Alas, that seldom happens because of the 5 great lakes. It's mostly humid summer and winter. The coldest we have had this season is about -14ðC., but we have had -22ðC or so, in the past. Last Sunday we had+14ðC. Today -7ðC. Next Wednesday is the first day of spring.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

• tuppitoo
    11 years ago

A very nice show Bill.
    We had good rain at the weekend and maybe some more this week. Inga is certainly having varying weather-sounds like Melbourne..
    chas

• funnelweb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Brrrr, Inga, gees, I can't imagine the chill of those temperatures .Mind you, as a child (younger than 7) I (we) use to live in the town of Armidale in the New England ranges - west of here in the mountain country and it use to drop to about, well, below freezing, and it always snowed in winter. We use to make snow-men and snow balls by rolling the snow into a ball so heavy we couldn't push it any more. But that's a long time ago. I do recall the lovely autumn tonings though, and the changing seasons.
    Good to see some rain Chas? At least it's free water for the garden.
    B.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus