SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nuts_about_irises

HAVE: Named Varieties Of Irises 4 Trade With Other Iris Collecto

Nuts_About_Irises
19 years ago

Have You Noticed That It Is Hard To Find A Good Source Of Named Varieties Of Irises With-In The United Kingdom These Days Compared To The Other Side Of The Atlantic And Else Where In Europe.

I Have 45 named varieties of Irises Growing In My Collection At This Time With Quite A Few That Have New Corms That Should Be Ideal For Tradeing This Year.

It Would Be Great To Swap With People In The UK Mainly (I Would Think Of Else Where If It Is Easy To Find Out Postage Costs) For Any Named Irises You Might Have Spare.

It Would Also Be Great To Get To Know Others And Chat On A Regular Basis To Get To Know One And Another And Then In The Future We might Be Able To Combine our Resources and Order From Countries That It is Hard To Buy From At This Time Alone due To Them NOT Accepting Small Orders Of Plants Required By Any One Person. Then Being Turned Down Due To The Company Not Making Much Money When An Order Is Placed

I'm Seeking People Who Think Irises Are Great And Have Caught The Iris Bug And Are Always On The Lookout For Named Iris Varieties And New Ways To Getting Them!!!

The Irises I Have At This Time Are Listed below ..

(DWARF AND LARGE BEARDED IRISES)

Butterscotch Kiss

Goldilocks

Indian Chief

Jane Phillips

New Snow

Pogo

Rajah

Ritz

Sable

Skating Party

St Crispin

Superstition

War Chief

Cameroon

Irish Tune

Banbury Ruffles

Langport Storm

Liquid Smoke

Gypsy Jewels

Going My Way

Breakers

Old Flame

Kilnsey

Rocket

Black Swan

Blue Shimmer

Red Zinger

Gallant Moment

Exotic Isle

Hello Darkness

Dark Vader

Storm Centre

Blackout

Frost And Flame

Party Dress

Action Front

Caliente

Liliwhite

Sapphire Gem

Night Owl

Desert Echo

(SIBIRICAS)

Holden Clough

Sparkling Rose

Chrysographes

(OTHERS)

Snake's Head/Widow Iris

(The Irises Listed Below. I Was Given Them From A Friend Whom I trust And Has A Garden Maintenance Round And Divided Up Some Irises From A Garden And Took A Copy Of The Planting List Then Gave Them Both To Me, So When They Come Out In Flower This Year Or Next I Will Know Which Corms Match With The Lists Named Varieties which will push my Named varieties up by !!!!)

Tropic Night

Moody Blues

Jane Phillips

Frost And Flame

White City

Pallida Pallida

Desire

Rubicon

Gemanica Orig

Longport Storm

St Crispin

Fens Rugby