SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlelisie

Cacti and Succulents Show

littlelisie
20 years ago

Just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the organisers and participants of the '26th Annual Cacti, Succulents and Bromeliads Show 2003' for putting on such a fantastic show and display this weekend!

The displays were amazing, and with a very high quality and variety of plants shown there it was well worth the trip up to see them all, especially for the rarer and larger ones. Everyone's hard work in putting it all together was evident, it really looked great, very professional, and I know I definitely wasn't the only one of the many spectators visiting this weekend who thought so too.

There was a huge amount of plants for sale as well, and with so many different ones from my wishlist to choose from it caused much tearing of heartstrings to be unable to buy them all! It was good to see too so many children visiting with their families and walking away with new presents that might be the start of a real passion for them.

For those of you poor souls who were unable to attend I've taken a few pics you can check out on my Webshots albums, a bit of a sneak preview before PK puts together all the real photos on his site!

Enjoy! Lis :D

Botanical Gardens and Show pics here.

More show pics here.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County