SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
traceyb_gw

Alcors2 CSSQ

Traceyb
21 years ago

My friend and I can't wait to visit the Mt Cootha show. We're coming from Northern NSW and have both been growing cacti and succulents for about 18 months. Have been enjoying your field trip photos for some time, is it possible to visit any of these cacti enthusiasts while we're in Brisbane? Particularly enjoyed Merv & Janet's as they were outdoor plantings rather than sheds which we're in to.

Tracey

Comments (4)

• alcors2
    21 years ago

Hi Tracey,

Glad you have been enjoying the Field Trips photos. There is a CSSQ meeting on Monday night, so I'll let them know and see who might be able to open up for you.

I'll post back here with the results for you.

PK (AlcoRS2)

• alcors2
    21 years ago

Hi again Tracey,

Mentioned your request at the meeting and if you can now let me know what days/times you are in Brisbane, we'll see who is available.

During the show itself, no one will be available, as we will all be at the how.

PK

• Traceyb
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Hi PK
    Thanks for following that up for me. Unfortunately we will only be in Brisbane for the show weekend. Arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday lunchtime. We do get up there at other times so would it be O.K. if I let you know when we're coming up and perhaps organise something then.
    Again Thanks, and we'll see you at the show.
    Tracey

• alcors2
    21 years ago

Hi again,

Yeh, pity you don't have more time. Next time you are thinking of coming up, drop me an email and I'll see what we can arrange for you.

I'll be the bald looking one at the show in amongst all the cacti :o)

PK

Sponsored