SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
tithonia_gw

WANTED: Seed Swapping

tithonia
20 years ago

Hello, I have just joined Garden Web and am looking for kindred seed swappers to exchange seeds with in NZ only, any one interested, if so I will post a seed list of what I have.

Comments (8)

• Kiwi_oz
    20 years ago

I only have aquilegia by the ton :-)) my mother has swan plants by the ton
    Heather

• tithonia
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Hi Kiwi oz great to see someone is interested in seed exchanging. Do you have any Nora Barlow Aquilegia??? I have swan plants to and other Aquilegia, a blue one and a pink one but would like more colours and varieties of Aquilegia if you have them. I have cosmic orange and yellow cosmos, sea-holly, californian poppy to exchange. Also a scabiosa but not sure what colour as I came across the plant in seed, hidden in the cottagy garden I hadn't noticed it. Thanks for your reply.

• WayneNZ
    20 years ago

Hi, I'm quite new to collecting seeds but am interested in swapping, and also in how you store your seed. I currently have Aquilegia, Tigridia (Jockey Caps),Lily, Easter Daisies, Cosmos and a few others. If interested email me at wayne@intersol.co.nz

• kaiote
    19 years ago

I have just bought about 30 packets of flower seeds - I hadn't really thought about collecting and swapping seed. Is this happening in out there in NZ?.
    Debbie

• kaiote
    18 years ago

Gosh almost a year since I posted that message - is there no-one interested in swapping??
    Debbie

• Meescha
    18 years ago

Greetings

I would be happy to exchange seeds/cutting etc with you.&
    yes I do live in NZ.
    Maybe you can list what seeds you have surplus, 7 i shall do the same. dont grow many veges, only tomatoes corn. silverbeet
    prefer flowers/cacti etc. kind regards, meescha

• going_to_seed
    17 years ago

Hi there
    be great to get to know you and start some seed swapping I have mainly vege seeds and always like to try growing new and unusual veges hope we can spread the word and get this happening

• going_to_seed
    17 years ago

Hey Debbie, I just bought some seeds from you off trademe, like you i offer seeds on there, mainly because It is a way to make contact with other gardeners and start swaps going!

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars144 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource