SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

Teen Moms (tv show)

des_arc_ya_ya
14 years ago

I had seen the first one several months ago and I think we discussed it on here. Twinkie taped the last one for me and I just watched it a minute ago.

For those of you who haven't watched, it's about four (I think) teenaged girls who all got pregnant and had their babies. Only one couple decided to give their baby up for adoption and the other three kept theirs to raise themselves.

I really felt for Maci/Marci (don't remember her name). She has lived with her boyfriend in an apartment with their son for a year and the dumbbutt boyfriend hasn't grown up any!!! Amber, one of the other girls, is a big ol spoiled baby, herself. Boyfriend (whom she lives with) is a do-nothing, lazy sucker. Poor baby!

Anybody watch this show? I've gotten the impression that it's going to be a new series. I really care what happens to the one couple who gave their baby away and also Maci.

As someone who had a baby at 18, I can sure relate to a lot of their problems and I had a guy who stepped up to the plate, married me and worked his butt off to make us a living. Sheesh! Poor kids (and the babies, too.)

Comments (8)