SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imtoni

This dyson is an animal!

Toni S
13 years ago

Maybe singing the praises of Dyson, again, is getting old but I have to say this newest gift to myself is an awesome sucker!

On Cyber Monday, Sears was having a sale on a couple of it's Dysons. Thinking they were all alike I nearly went for the least expensive. My little red Dyson has been picking up dirt for 5 years and I was happy except for the fact I had to lug it up and down stairs all the time. Why not get another Dyson small and light? I don't know what made me do it but I decided to put my old one down in the basement and go for the bigger dyson for upstairs where we live the most. So I ended up with the DC28 for a tad over 400 bucks and free shipping.

It is a bit heavier, slightly bulkier too but boy does it vacuum well. It practically propels itself around the house! I can see the tracks it leaves behind, puffing up the carpet like it's never been done before. I can only imagine what it would be like if I had animals that shed more than I do. Which reminds me, there is an attachment for it that grooms big dogs. I didn't get it, don't need it but what a great idea. Similar to what groomers use, I'm guessing.

What are your favorite house cleaning gadgets?

I wish there was a window cleaning device that would make cleaning windows effortless!

Comments (14)